When The Hell Will I Get Any Clarity??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Ok, there's this person. I like said person, I really do, but not sure how much. I think I could be happy with this person in my life (more so than they are now), but now I'm afraid that this person might not feel this way anymore, or that I would be making a huge mistake if I went for it (why, I have no clue...I'm the suckiest person when it comes to gauging another person's feelings).

I'm also scared because it might be exactly what I want. But then again, I might be wanting this only because there's something else I can't have, and as one friend would call it, it would be a "band-aid" to make up for that. And I feel like this year has been so shitty in some terms that everything would come back to "haunt" or fall down on me, and I'll end up at square one again, with absolutely nothing. :sad:

Lately, looking for work has been priority numero uno (as it has been all this time, even more now), but, sometimes life slips other shit in there to make you sleep even less at night.

What to do, what to do....:sigh:

theeeeeeyyyrrrrrrrre grrrrrreeeeeaaaat!

:hug:

april, stuff like this blows. there's never an easy answer and when you deal with fate you always have to have some sort of blind faith going into it.

if there's butterflies in your tummy and it keeps you up at night, go for it.

____
:wink: otherwise there are many more cereal characters in the sea

now you're SUPER sorry you killed me!

33568%3A%3A%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E2323342556382ot1lsi

Dont stress april... do what your gut tells you... intuition is everything... Besides having blind faith in something, and taking that big risk, sometime pays off more than you could ever imagine. Dont worry about the possible negative consequences. The greatest thing thats ever happened to my life is the result of a risk, and Im going at it even though some would consider it illogical and highly improbable. I couldnt be happier. I dunno 100% for sure, but I think Lilly could say the same. Right?

Think of it this way...you are never gonna know how things turn out until you actually do them. If you want to be more than friends with person A, try to give it a shot...maybe they feel the same way about you. If you are waiting around for person B to come to you....personally I think it's a wasted effort....I don't mean that in a mean way...it's just that you can't put yourself and your life on hold for something that may or may not come your way.

April, I think sometimes you just gotta shut off your mind and go for it. Love is about risks. Not that I will ever be able to do this myself, but I believe it is true.

Blue_Angel said:
April, I think sometimes you just gotta shut off your mind and go for it. Love is about risks. Not that I will ever be able to do this myself, but I believe it is true.

try it. it's amazing.

:wave: hi foxy :heart:

Re: theeeeeeyyyrrrrrrrre grrrrrreeeeeaaaat!

Lilly said:
:hug:

if there's butterflies in your tummy and it keeps you up at night, go for it.

Agreed!

I think that means it is a good thing in a way. Life is too short. No regrets. that is my $0.02

Yes, it's been a year - but it's not like he's stopped pursuing you during this time either!!

As a first hand witness to everything (i.e. -when you met him etc....) ... I know I dont need to tell you again what i think, and what i've been telling you all year!

My dear girl, if you need any more clarity... I will gladly drive to michigan and write it across your forehead in indelible ink. :D

I'll try to give you a buzz sometime this weekend!!

Back
Top Bottom