when i first started lurking here the only forum i ever visited was pleba.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
i'm not even being a jackass. i've been lurking here for a long time and i joined almost a year ago. for the first few months i only visited pleba. i never went anywhere else. ever. i could not get enough adam pics. i have seen every hair cut the man has ever had. i've seen him in pants, in a sarong, without a shirt. i've seen it all. i even almost joined that adam club they have in there - the "i want to have lots of sex with sparky club" or whatever it's called. and then it started to scare me. my hormone levels began to reach an all-time high. so i stopped cold turkey. i've been stuck in io (10) ever since.

tis my first confession (i think).

:|

:lol: :laugh:

Such an odd confession coming from you actually.

I used to only post in Now Departing. :|

:banghead: :reject:

I think it was about the last concert.
I used to only post in PLEBA also. For me, it seemed the easiest forum to start in. If that makes sense. It was just so open and stuff. Now I post in all the forums.

i didn't really start to go to io until screaming flower started to go to io

Screaming Flower said:
for the first few months i only visited pleba. i never went anywhere else. ever.
:|

:lol:

:slant:

i found these :laugh:

nerd.gif

bronwen.gif

Me too!

That's how I met April--in PLEBA! I haven't peeked in there for about a month or so...usually I'll look when I'm really bored or I'm cravin some Larry-lovin. :sexywink:

you sucked back then SF
I still don't understand how you managed to get so cool
was a fridge involved ???

i'll put you in the fridge crack boy.

Salome said:
you sucked back then SF
I still don't understand how you managed to get so cool
was a fridge involved ???

i cannot believe you just said that salami. i'm am heartbroken. you were the only one left who had not told me i sucked.

a fridge?! :angry:

:banghead: :crack:

Re: Re: Me too!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yep! Remember the good old days, Co-Chair? lol

:larry: :drool: :yes:

Yep, when I'm 80 years old, I will still think of myself as being co-chair of IAAD!:laugh:

you eat scientists?

KC Ramone said:

I eat frankensteins.

frankenstein was the doctor, not the monster.

back in the day when i started ( :rolleyes: ) pleba was all elevated crap. i even posted in here about how scary they were. i started out in fym (bright choice). then pleba toned down, and i got my own room in the mansion. not that i don't love the girls there now, it's just a major irritation to me when i go in there. i am very choosey when i'm in there (read: i only go in the thread that daisy and i started).

actually, screaming flower, this confession shocked the hell out of me. and i don't think you suck. :D

:heart:

When I first joined i only went to pleba too. I was never a lurker though, I joined as soon as I saw the place. I thought "omg this is the greatest thing I've ever seen, these girls are just as crazy as me, i must join!"
Since then I've branched out to a few of the other boards, but I still do most of my posting in pleba. Who knows where I'll be posting in a year though, I've only been here for 2 months.

I don't think you suck btw :)

is interference on crack today or is it just my sucky internet connection again?!

thank you lilly and iluvlarrymullen. you both obviously have fantastic names. together the shannons will take over the world.

lilly maybe we should start a john mayer club. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom