When friends kiss the guy your after

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a mistake? like she thought it was someone else or she now regrets it knowing she broke the #1 rule of friendship? guys or girls, it doesn't matter. both sexes will tell you you do NOT go after someone your friend likes or has dated without prior approval. even then, if they agree you better be prepared for them to come back and :rant:

:hug: lynz :hug:

KhanadaRhodes said:
a mistake? like she thought it was someone else or she now regrets it knowing she broke the #1 rule of friendship? guys or girls, it doesn't matter. both sexes will tell you you do NOT go after someone your friend likes or has dated without prior approval. even then, if they agree you better be prepared for them to come back and :rant:

:hug: lynz :hug:

I agree full heartedly. I broke off a friendship due to this same exact situation. After all was said and done, it really wasn't about the man. It was about the lack of respect that she had for me and the total lack of regard to my feelings. It pretty much was the straw that broke the camel's back.

It seems like some girls will compromise even their friendships for male attention.

I probably wouldnt think of the friend part.

I think that if this guy that I am interested in, kissed my friend then obviously he cant return the interest, so move right along young man.

The friend thing, if she knows you are interested in this guy and she goes and does it anyway, well then that is very self-serving and certainly not the least bit what a friend should do, but I dont think Id let a guy get in between a friend and myself.

Gratuitous act of violence:

Line them both up, and do a double-slap, so they each get a slap in the face, 3 stooges style.

I don't mean to take the situation lightly....

In fact, I have rather strong feelings of loyalty, devotion, consideration, and respect. I know that I would not like that sort of thing to happen to me.......

:whoopass:

Back
Top Bottom