When a man is interested in you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
interesting thread.

i too have absolutely no balls when it comes to women i really am interested in.

as a result i've relegated myself to asking out women who are "safe", who i really don't care one way or another if they like me or not because it doesn't really effect me either way.

there's someone i get along with quite well, and i see her quite frequently at her work. we carry on nicely, and it's always a pleasure. i can tell she doesn't mind the conversation either.

nevertheless, i will never do anything about it even though she's pretty much the last thing my hometown has going for it.

i don't have balls, and i never will. however, it's been my experience that being single is more romantic in a twisted way, anyway. it's hard to explain, but there's something beautiful about always thinking there might be something down the road that'll one day come to you.

That's very well worded Zoomerang. I don't understand why this world is so hell bent on the image and belief that people must couple up. I enjoy being single. I have male friends I can call when I want to hook up or go out. And I can kick them out when I want my alone time. I suppose it is the best of both worlds. I've been married, I've dated, and I raised my child, he is in college now. So I am enjoying my life now discovering ME. I think we need to do that, and we don't necessarily have to be with someone else to do that. It is so important to be happy and content with yourself....and if a relationship is in the cards for you it WILL happen (I know it sounds so cheesy but it's so true). There is very likely something down that road just waiting for you. So until then live one day at a time, and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom