Whats your most embarressing Concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sue4u2 said:
Most of you were not even born.. Peter Frampton...

My first concert!!! :love: :heart: :love:

000524.jpg

New Kids on the Block...My first and second concerts. I'd have to rank most embarressing by the opening band...one time it was Dino (I can't even remember what he sang but I think it was banned from MTV before 9 pm), and the other time it was the Bangles.

:|

My first concert was Madonna in 1990 pretty cool I'd say (my 2nd concert ever was ZOO TV whoa...)

I know what it was: Dogstar keanu Reeves band :reject: it was in 1999 and everyone just started at him i feel so dirty... :reject:

i saw Cher TWICE

Saw Nsync 3x

on the good side:

u2 9x, no doubt 21x, garbage 17x, michelle branch 4x, sheryl crow 3x, bruce springsteen 4x, paul mccartney 6x, white stripes 4x, yeah yeah yeahs 3x, peter gabriel 1x, britney spears 5x(dont wanna hear it!!), prodigy 1x, oasis 1x, rhcp 2x, exit at least 40x

and probably others i cant think of

Like O2 said:

My first concert!!! :love: :heart: :love:

000524.jpg

HAHA! I've seen Peter Frampton twice. The last time I saw him was 2 years ago, when he opened up for Journey at the Shoreline Amp. in Mountain View, Ca. :wave:

I also witnessed a Monkees reunion concert at Great America back in 1986. :lmao:

:hmm: i've been trying to think, but i can't recall any concerts i'd really consider embarrassing that i've been too. i guess the weirdest one i can remember was the tubes a couple years ago.

FEE%20WAYBILL%20cRWF%202002%2005.jpg

it was part of an 80's concert, with other bands like the smitherines and berlin.

Back
Top Bottom