What strange fears do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FISH HOOKS!
I got a story in our newspaper about this guy that was brought to the ER with a FISH HOOK in his eye!!!!!
Talk about frightening shit!

Dismantled, thanks for the compliments. It's just that sometimes she says things that have an alternate outcome to what she tries to say. She says she doesn't mean to be mean, but it just comes out that way.
I realise that I have good qualities, inside more importantly than out. And if I can't find anyone to love me for that, then it's their problem not mine.
-Man, I just stepped in dogshit, and now I have to clean my floors. :madspit:
*My strange fear for the day!*

I don't even want to get near fish hooks....when I was a child my grandparents would tell stories about people getting hooks in their hands and having to have them cut out because of the barb. For some reason that sounded like the most painful thing there could be:(

They would continue by saying "you just can't pull it out because of the barb......if you pulled it out, you'd take a hunk of meat with it." Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:barf:

Fishhooks:yikes:

I used to fish all the time...once my brother casted his line and the hook caught me in the back:| ....luckly it was fall and I was wearing a down vest cause that sucker woulda hurt:ohmy:

speaking of fish....I hate taking Bass off the hook...spikey little bastards:mad: when they put thier fins up I scream:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom