What I found in a drawer...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Sicy:
oooooooooo what do those look like??

I'm scared to open them up to see. Probably all dried up. But they're in a little package with one of the ZooTV symbols--the little face.

How much do you think I could get for them on e-bay? (j/k)

Maybe I can get them autographed someday.
biggrin.gif

Condoms.jpg

They look like this, only with ZooTV symbols. Can't find a picture.

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 04-17-2002).]

ack!

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 04-17-2002).]

Originally posted by zonelistener:
You wouldn't want to use them(O.K., O.K. I know this sounds like a "guy comment" but wait)....they are a collectable item! Damn I wish I knew where I put em!

Mine were in a drawer, in a little pouch with old batteries, keys from apartments I lived in in NYC 12 years ago, and foreign currency from every country I've visited! I guess I was saving them for a *ahem!* special night, but now they will go in a special place instead. Ain't using them, that's for sure!

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:

Mine were in a drawer, in a little pouch with old batteries, keys from apartments I lived in in NYC 12 years ago, and foreign currency from every country I've visited! I guess I was saving them for a *ahem!* special night, but now they will go in a special place instead. Ain't using them, that's for sure!

Did you see ZooTV in NYC? Yankee Stadium perhaps? That's where I bought my ZooTV Condom - oddly, it is probably in a box a short 15 miles from Yankee Stadium, while I live 1000 miles away. Ugh - I have a goal next time I'm in New Jersey now - or should I have my dad look through my stuff in the attic looking for "a condom?"

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I remember wanting to buy one so badly, but at the time I was 14 so that would have looked real good:

parents:"So, what did you buy at the concert?"

14 year old me: "Oh, a t-shirt, a program, a condom..."

mom:
icon37.gif

dad:
icon29.gif

BAAAWHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

ah yes, I still have those in a drawer somewhere too

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I don't remember what happened to my ZooTV condoms...thought I had them stashed somewhere.

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

Originally posted by zonelistener:

Did you see ZooTV in NYC? Yankee Stadium perhaps? That's where I bought my ZooTV Condom - oddly, it is probably in a box a short 15 miles from Yankee Stadium, while I live 1000 miles away. Ugh - I have a goal next time I'm in New Jersey now - or should I have my dad look through my stuff in the attic looking for "a condom?"

Hey, I thought you looked familiar!
wink.gif
I did indeed see ZooTV at Yankee Stadium. Also at MSG, the Meadowlands and Nassau Coliseum. I had good ZooTV karma. Those were the days...*sigh*...Definitely get Dad on the case. This could be that father-son bonding moment you've been waiting for.

Originally posted by Salome:
ah yes, I still have those in a drawer somewhere too

So you didn't get much action that year either, huh?

Hey, I thought you looked familiar!
wink.gif
I did indeed see ZooTV at Yankee Stadium. Also at MSG, the Meadowlands and Nassau Coliseum. I had good ZooTV karma. Those were the days...*sigh*...Definitely get Dad on the case. This could be that father-son bonding moment you've been waiting for.

WOW!!! You hit all the NYC venues. Yeah - I just saw em at Yankee Stadium that tour - I was in Minnesota for the rest of the area shows. Went back to college two days after the Yankee Stadium show.

So you didn't get much action that year either, huh?
yes, it was a slow decade

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom