What brings you closer to god?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my newborn son, changes your whole world and how you see it:heart: what a powerful experience, looking into those brand new eyes for the first time...God shows himself through babies.

Dismantled said:
my newborn son, changes your whole world and how you see it:heart: what a powerful experience, looking into those brand new eyes for the first time...God shows himself through babies.

Perfectly said. My little miracle turned 2 years old last week, I haven't been the same after holding him that first time, and I never will b.

The Disciple said:

Perfectly said. My little miracle turned 2 years old last week, I haven't been the same after holding him that first time, and I never will b.

:heart: wow 2 years!!! my little guy turned 2 weeks on monday..I cannot imagine him being 2 years old...kinda chokes me up.:sad:

I agree..once you see and hold that baby for the first time your world as you know it is gone and replaced by this fantastic new world...it's the most amazing feeling.

I couldnt be further from any god or religion If i tried. I think the world would be a far better place without it! And nobody should get on my back for this, as I am as entitled to my views as are you.

dietcokeofevil said:
The innocense, the open minds and hearts of babies and children. It's that thing we try to get away from when we are kids so that we can do all the things that "all the big people do"

Then we find out that the world of big big people is just full of its own bloated, self worshipping cynical shit.

The last half of life we tend to want to reconnect with that youth, that purity (at least that's what's in my heart). My twin boys keep me interested because they are interested.

I rellly like yhat you said and the fact you put innocence in the first place. If anything, innocence is most valuable thing for me.
That is the reason i adore kids.

Back
Top Bottom