What brings me the most happiness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

For Honor

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I feel odd about this, but at the same time, it is nice.

I'll be leaving for college january 12, so it's pretty slow in my life right now- not a lot going on.

But despite that... what has brought me the most quality happiness is this: going groccery shopping and going to the library. I'm also enjoying my fathers martial arts classes more, but that's not quite the same, and not the reason for this post.

Going groccery shopping, and picking out foods I like, certain veggetables (i'm really into mixing fruit juices together these days :reject: ), finding a (rare) bag of Central Bakery (awesome :rockon: ) rolls that are fresh, watching the people at the supermarket, things like that.

And then, the library is awesome, too, because I finally know where to look for things I like. To be honest, I hardly ever sit down and read through a book, but ..... I don't know, I like having that option. And my library rents movies (good ones, too, and for free :yes: ), so that is cool. Very cool.

I guess the bottom line is, I'm happy for myself because I'm learning how to give myself what I need to be happy in this life. I've learned I like to keep myself busy, and I'm learning as much as I can to be independant and do things on my own, though I've still got a long way to go...

But, it's nice. I know it is fleeting, in that I won't ever be able to live like this again, for the rest of my life, I don't think. So I'm just enjoying my good fortune, and knowing fullwell how easy I've got it. It keeps me humble, too, like when I see my neighbor run out of his house crying today, and then he came over here to talk. Or when I see my stepmother getting stressed at the supermarket because she couldn't find something in her pocketbook, and the manifestations of that, and the preceding reasons for that event and all.

I hope I can keep going what I have going now, into the future ( not the ease of life, no. But the... ........ feeling like I'm getting the most out of my life) I don't think that aspect of it has come across very well in what I've written so far. But..... I guess, in regards to other things I'm working on, it's nice to see progress. And I think, ultimately, that's what has allowed me to fully appreciate what I do have, and not be so focused on what I do not have.

I know this is the upswing in the tides of life right now, so I'm taking in as much of it as I can. ...

:shrug: it's nothing

I guess there really isn't much to say about it anyways. I d on't know what I would say, in reply.

Maybeit should have been a journal entry :hmm: oh well. no problem, like I said

For Honor said:
:shrug: it's nothing

I guess there really isn't much to say about it anyways. I d on't know what I would say, in reply.

Maybeit should have been a journal entry :hmm: oh well. no problem, like I said

why do ya think things like " I know this is the uprising of the tide and my life is so happy right now but the rest of my life will probably be nothing butshit for the next 60 or 80 yeasrs?"

your like me in some ways...im attracted to sad and tragic shit like sad movies and crap like that...but ....i have a dual personality that meds dont fix.....
and makes me think things like

" dont know about goin to library bullshank but grocery store is GOOOOOOOOOD......i like finding someone disguarded grocery shoppin list...that gets me real wideeyed and i then i go to that persons house......or whoever i feel like the list belongs to....and ask em....is this your list? ????...and they are like is this a joke and im like no this aint no joke honky! is this your feckin list? lemme come in and see if ya got some shaved turkeybreast and some tang bitch !"

* turkey and tang bit stole from Danny Aiello's character on SNL*

for honor....im sure karate and shit is fun but you gotta get balls out sometime or another
before ya know it yer gonna be sleeping with the same person night after night ...and that person will really let ya down when they fart...not only that youll be able to smell it and youll just be like...oh man.....why was i so depressed way back when? and then youll understand why your neighbor was running fro his house cryin

Being of help to other people and asking for nothing in return.
Spending time wirh my 2 older brothers, who I only get to see 2 times a year.
Having a sister-in-law, who is like the sister I never had.
Making friends here with you all here at Interference.
The people who I work with, who are like a second family to me.

Jesus!
My family, friends and pets
Playing musical instruments
My buddy Luke who talks to me until 2 AM about anything
Acting
Singing
Band
U2

for Honor,,,I thought of you today when i listenend to my 12 or 13 yr old casette tape of " The Sundays" song called " Love"
the albumn name "Blind"

you should check it out...it might help ya through this sort of self searching mode your in.

carrieluvv said:

why do ya think things like " I know this is the uprising of the tide and my life is so happy right now but the rest of my life will probably be nothing butshit for the next 60 or 80 yeasrs?"

your like me in some ways...im attracted to sad and tragic shit like sad movies and crap like that...but ....i have a dual personality that meds dont fix.....
and makes me think things like

" dont know about goin to library bullshank but grocery store is GOOOOOOOOOD......i like finding someone disguarded grocery shoppin list...that gets me real wideeyed and i then i go to that persons house......or whoever i feel like the list belongs to....and ask em....is this your list? ????...and they are like is this a joke and im like no this aint no joke honky! is this your feckin list? lemme come in and see if ya got some shaved turkeybreast and some tang bitch !"

for honor....im sure karate and shit is fun but you gotta get balls out sometime or another
before ya know it yer gonna be sleeping with the same person night after night ...and that person will really let ya down when they fart...not only that youll be able to smell it and youll just be like...oh man.....why was i so depressed way back when? and then youll understand why your neighbor was running fro his house cryin

:eyebrow:

It is nice to have evoked such a strong response, but I don't think we were on the same page, in regards to my original post.

carrieluvv said:

:lmao:

who cares if you're on the same page! did you read that??!?

shit! that was hysterical! seriously, i'm laughing gorillaz!

luv ya, carrieluvv!!

right back atcha babe! ^

YOU^^^lmjhitman^^^^^^^YOU YOU YOU bring me my...........happiness ...........:rockon:

FH,
do ya really believe it was nice to evoke a response like that?
im not trying to provoke you or harass you in anyway...
im trying to convince you that were all connected brother! !!!!

i still think you should buy yourself all the the sundays cds , they are so refreeshin...harriet wheeler's voice is like an angel
and i do mean it when i put the free in refreeshin
:hug:
id bring them to you myself but i might expect some lunch meat and refreeshin orange flavoured vitamin packed drink from the 70's

Interference makes me happy. Seriously, I have so many friends here and people understand me and my love of U2. I am happy when those around me are happy. My friends at work make me happy. I treat myself and keep myself happy after many years of not being happy. I hate being unhappy. I love spending time with my son who I am becoming more and more proud of as he becomes a responsible successful mature adult.....I actually think about what it might be like to become a grandma one day soon! :wink:

carrieluvv said:

:lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom