what a dramatic, crappy, sad, etc week it has been for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
a week ago sunday, i was going to help diamond with his comp.. but i couldn't because he had heart troubles and had to go to the hospital for a couple days, his heart was beating 300 beats per sec which is scary....could almost have lost him but he's alright now, he didn't want you all to know right when it happened but after. i'm glad he made it. had me, his gf, an his family on edge there for a couple days.

a week ago yesterday i started school, everything was ok that day.

then by thursday i get a sore throat, coughing, sneezin, so basically a allergy cold.. was in bed all weekend sleeping this off. felt much better yesterday.

yesterday, i was having a great day until i dropped by my place to drop off food in my fridge from lunch when i went out to eat an hour before an do a phone call. then 20-30 min later, i went outside my front door where my bike was with my bag but SOME ASSHOLE STOLE MY BAG WITH SCHOOL WORK, SS# INFO, CHECKBOOK, TEXTBOOK, CELL PHONE, etc... :mad: i made a mistake of leaving my bag out there but my complex is a gated condo community so you'd think its safe but its not, an it fucking pisses me off that someone would do such a thing.. i have called my bank, cell phone, credit agencies, etc but i'm still fed up with people who did this. they dunno who their messin with. at least its begginning of the school semester. but damn, its lotsa stress i didn't want to go through. i hope they don't try anything with my social security #, its on some paperwork for school, i found out that i can go get this changed to a different #.. which i'm gonna do today, and i gotta go get my paycheck to not direct deposit into a account that i closed,

goddamn go to hell whoever stole my bag :madspit:

Last edited:
sorry to hear that jesse:(:hug:

give diamond a hug for me too...

:madspit: To people that steal!! That is really rotten, you should report it to whatever association runs the gated community. Maybe they being alerted to this, can keep an eye out for someone stealing things!! It's bound to happen again, and when it does-maybe you would have a chance to at least get your stuff back! Good Luck, I admire your quickness to get things under control!! Oh-thank God Diamond is better. :wink: Give ;em my love, hope he gets better soon!! To Braz-Diamond is a very old interference member!

Jesse :hug: It really isn't nice when folk tea leaf things from you. :(

I hope Diamond is feeling much better now too :)

Sorry you've had a rough go of it jesse - hang in there :hug:

Tell diamond we're thinking of him, hope he's taking it easy...

BrazilianFly - diamond is a poster who used to be on here, he was a naughty boy though and isn't allowed to visit :huh:

Oh, my goodness, you did have a bad week. What a complete pain in the ass to have your stuff ripped off like that. And, gosh, I hope diamond is better! That's scary!

thank you all.... i made it through the week, went out a little more than i probably should have this week, lol, but i just was feeling a bit down.... i forgot to mention that they got away with a shitty cell phone..i was going to get a new cell phone anyways and i like my new bag better, haha, this time i'm watchin my bag like a hawk.

this is my new phone... http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6800

this was my old shitty one.... http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/3390

also, umm. the student bookstore lets you borrow your books if they get stolen provided that you bring a police report in to them.

in the midst of all this, i also heard this week that one of a good family friends niece's has cancer an shes only 16 :( a good family friend (who is the aunt's brither) passed away a few years back from Lou gherig's disease, jackamo was his name, i'll never forget him and this one time he got me a BIGFOOT mini-truck when i was 8 years old.... now hearing they gotta go thru this now is rough... my grandma passed away 10 years ago to breast cancer. i get on with things but memories come shooting back.

and umm, thank you women out there in the world for helping me with words, support, and partyin while i was trying to get thru this week :)

i'll be posting pics of diamond in hospital later today, i'm beat... just got back from a house party an i'm ready to crash.

picture_0053sm.jpg

picture_0052sm.jpg

martha said:
:yikes:

A little more to the left and the last picture would have blinded me! :|

Seriously, though, I'm hoping Diamond is through all this and is feeling like his old nasty self again. :heart:

i thought about cropping the pic at first but then i said nobodys gonna say anything, lol, then you do. so i did..

he is much better now.

martha said:
Jesse, even in the midst of all this shit, you are still a dirty old man. :sexywink:

:lol:

Glad you got everything sorted and diamond is feeling better. :)

Back
Top Bottom