Whacka and I did the WORST thing imaginable!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
In preparation for our trip to sunny Vegas, we went......gasp....:ohmy: BATHING SUIT SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, it was horrible. Everything looked horrible on me. Well, my upper half looks good, but my lower half looks hideous. I bought the lesser of the evils.......

We then felt so horrible we went on to stuff our faces on pasta, salad, bread and ice cream! (and of course I had two scoops of world class baskin robbins chocolate!)

:reject:

OH WHATEVER......

*tosses Zones ball at Jessica whilst she isnt looking*
*look it bounced off her head*

Anyway...you know you're in trouble when you go into a bikini store and the salespeople dont even come over to help you...what's that about. *aside - Jessica just corrected me they helped her, but they didnt help me*

So in we go...all bikinis very revealing...very bright...very itsy bitsy teeny weeny...and well when you arent itsy bitsy teeny weeny...you wonder where all the fabric went..these suits costa fortune and there is absolutely nothing to them...we picked out about 5 or 6 suits and things of varying looks and off we went..

Did we come out of the change rooms.....hell no! WOuldnt want anyone to spew on the nice clean carpet would we..
:ohmy:

Jessica went for the revealing 2 piecer, I for the concealing 2 piecer...we both came out not liking what we saw in the mirror..horrified is more like it...back on the rack they went...then we both revisited the changeroom for one last try..and both found something we could both live with..Mine concealing, hers revealing...

Then after being totally humbled whilst looking in the mirror, we decided well hell, we need some comfort..and how better to comfort than with food..and damn that ice cream was sinful, defeating, and the worst thing imaginable to do because now we will have to reveal and conceal more....:(

:no: thank god we dont live in a warm climate where we'd actually have to spend more that a few days revealing and concealing....:eeklaugh:

Mrs. Edge said:
Oh GREAT! There goes $200 down the drain!!!!:scream:

I'm sorry, but its 53 degrees farenheight there right now..
bluedead.gif

:lol: Sicy is right...a few years ago I went to Vegas in the middle of April and FROZE my butt off. It was windy and cold and I believe it actually rained a little.

Oh blargh. Well it's just as well I suppose.....I needed a new suit anyway, and I'll bring it just in case. Is it going to be all cold in LA when I'm there too? :(

Hi cydewaze :sexywink:

:D

Well, if it's gonna be cold on my vacation, I can take solace in the fact that:

1) It's bound to be warmer than the -15 it is here! :D

2) I can freely sample all the LA restaurants and LV buffets I want because no one will be seeing the results!

:shrug: :laugh:

they're not white are they?
I got a pale orange pair that I love, so comfortable, but they get a bit opaque when they're wet.
You'll probably find a heated pool somewhere...think of Larry and that mermaid:) you'll have fun for sure.
Our summer is almost over...enjoy yours.

I hadn't even thought of bringing a bathing suit...not quite the right weather yet, and I don't think we'll really have time for swimming? :shrug:

I looked on weather.com, and they had an extended 10 day forecast, and Thursday March 13, Las Vegas says showers and 65 for the high and 50 for the low, of course that's a week off and it doesn't give the weekend forecast....I think you better bring your umbrella instead of your bathing suit :uhoh:

maybe one of the hotels will have an indoor heated pool or hot tub? :shrug:

I may be cross pollinating from another thread, but if you think white pants are bad, don't even look at someone in a white bathing suit, you may as well be wearing nothing. Definitely not flattering, quite embarrasing actually! I saw a girl wearing one once and did I ever feel sorry for her, she must have tried it on in the dark, they show EVERYTHING!

sunny las vegas :lmao:

i haven't seen the sun in days. sicy and the weather reports are right. it's been freezing here, i wouldn't swim for nuthin'.

people think that it's always hot here, but it's not. :no:

do yourself a favor and get the money back for your swimsuit. spend it at the tables instead. :yes: and bring a nice jacket for nighttime.

and leave the chocolate milk at home as well...:tsk:

OK, now this is the funniest ironic thing right about now...I mean now I know us cold Canucks know nothing about temperature and chinooks and tradeforce winds...

...I just love wasting money on things Ill never wear..its great...just frikkin great....

:yes:

I'm the same as Popgirlie and daisyB.
Whenever I go to the beach, greenies follow me everywhere throwing buckets of water on my head and wet towels trying to shove me back in the water.
:|

Angela Harlem said:
Whenever I go to the beach, greenies follow me everywhere throwing buckets of water on my head and wet towels trying to shove me back in the water.
:|
they are just concerned about your health though

Back
Top Bottom