Wedding Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Got Philk?

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
A while back I posted that my best friend at the time was going to start dating my ex-girlfriend of 3 years...and we were roommates. I'm over all that, but recently it was made known to me that he was going to be proposing to her within the next couple weeks.

Again, I'm fine with this, but since I live with this guy, and used to date this girl, the question arises, "will I be invited to the wedding?" If I'm not, which wouldn't surprise me, it would be much easier.
But my question to you is if I am invited to this wedding, should I go? I hardly ever talk to either of them anymore. And think of how awkward I might make it for the families. The last thing I want is to be the reason they don't enjoy their wedding. What do you think???

Pat him on the back, wish him the best and go about ur day!!! do NOT go to the wedding, no matter how much he tells you that you HAVE to be there and just hope he doesn't bring her over to tempt you!!!

If you're not coming to Gulf Shores w/ me than you're NOT going to Jared's wedding! :tongue: :macdevil:

Just kidding, I don't care, but I'm not going with you.

And if I may add one thing - this guy Phil's talking about, he's pretty dumb about a lot of things and he likes to please people, so honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he was dumb enough to invite you thinking he didn't want you to be offended if he didn't.

Mr. BAW said:
Pat him on the back, wish him the best and go about ur day!!! do NOT go to the wedding, no matter how much he tells you that you HAVE to be there and just hope he doesn't bring her over to tempt you!!!

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom