We sometimes watch the Anna Nichole Smith show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Meringue

Rock n' Roll Doggie
We think she's either drunk or on drugs most of the time.

And look she has here own Bobblehead doll! :lol:

annadoll.animpop.gif

oh god here we go....

Nooooooo!!!!

please tell me its not true:sad:

_______
this made me laugh too hard, thanks Lemon Merengue :laugh:

Last edited:
That show is like a big train wreck - you know you really shouldn't look, you should just keep moving, and yet you can't help but gawk. I watched just part of the first episode and that was more than enough to last me a lifetime. :no:

i dont know who looks worse...anna nicole or her assistant. that chick looks like she just woke up all the time. very sad.

_________
you know how you feel like you want to throw up but you can't and then it happens when you least expect it? :barf:

My good friend at work just told me that she's addicted to the show and watches it every sunday, even if she's seen the episodes before.
:no:
I can feel my brain slowing down the longer I watch...I can feel the healthy brain cells leave my body....
The woman needs to run off with Michael Jackson, they can live on Mars.......
I feel sorry for her son, her lawyer needs to get a real woman, and her assistant needs therapy after being around her for so long.
She's a mess of a woman and treats people like sh*t.....
I can understand Ozzy Osbourne better than I can understand her ramblings.......

Aniiiiiiita~

Next time I come home lets watch it :sexywink:

Sometimes all the girls come to my dorm and we watch it and I guess all you can hear is OOOOOO! and AWWWOOOOEEEEIIIICKOGODNO!!!!! :barf:

it is a trainwreck...I definately agree with that.

That woman is just......i dunno.....:mad:

I watch that show too sometimes :scared:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom