We are not in Kansas anymore Toto.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I was so scared last night. It felt like the second coming. I live in south Texas right out side San Antiono. Last night there was a huge, nasty, dangrous, storm. We are talking hail, flash flooding, high winds, and tornados. What was the most scary was when we heard this wind sound that started getting louder and louder and on the news they came on and said that thyere was a torndo that was going through our town and that we should take cover or go to the center of the house. It did not hit us, but I heard it came close. and I am talking mile or two close. I know it may sound corny and like a clich? but I did start really thinking about my life. It was interesting to know what you think about in a life threating situation like that. You tell your self what is important everyday and you think that these things are really important but you don't really relize how trivia those things really are untill you are in a situation where you are forced to evaluate what IS really important. I won't say what I thought becuase I know every one is different. I am just alot more satisfied with my life and happy about what I have today than this time yesterday.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
-Jeremy Schwartz

What a scary story. I would've died of fright. Glad you're okay. Bet most of the threads here do seem lame and trivial after that.

Glad you're ok gheto. We had storms here in Dallas from the same system last night. Luckily no tornados in the area tho.

*HUGS*

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 04-08-2002).]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom