walmart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
let me participate

melon said:
You're better off not going at all.

Melon

have i taken part in our shared cultural experience then?

am i like all of you if ive never been up and down the toy aisle, past the cleaning supplies, seen the lackadaisical blue smock wandering, been to the golden arches within
?

We have a Target and Walmart near each other. Prices could be exactly the same - but the two stores draw entirely different crowds.

the prices are low, and you end up buying so much stuff because of it, and then when you get to the check out, as my exhusband once said..."im expecting the cashier to say...would you bend over please:|"

I'm confused by a thumbless nbcrusader

nbcrusader said:
We have a Target and Walmart near each other. Prices could be exactly the same - but the two stores draw entirely different crowds.

we do too but the shoppers are pretty much the same in both stores.

i have been to arizona, to what is supposedly the world's biggest wal-mart. a super-store with a full grocery store inside. i survived. many don't. it sucks you inside, like a bad trip. a very bad and ultimately very expensive bad trip. it's insane. no windows. two exits. and all that STUFF. don't do it, man... :crazy:

well kobesan, if you do go, make sure you go right to left down the aisles.

but i should mention that walmart is of the devil.

:slant:

i wouldnt have it any other way

Screaming Flower said:

________:slant:________________:slant:________
___________^____________________^____
__:slant:________:slant:________:slant:________:slant:__
_________________^_____________^_____
__:slant:_____________:slant:__________:slant:_____
__exit__________________________^_____

We had a super store WalMart with a grocery department. I only go once a month to stock up on the essential things like paper towels, kleenx, cleaning products, and can goods ect. I never buy their meat or produce, and I try to go early in the morning if I can. In the afternoon it's like a zoo. :ohmy:

There is neither Walmart nor Target near me.

In college, the ONLY place in Campbellsville (and within one hour's drive) was Wal-Mart. :|

my favourite bumper sticker:

"Mal-Wart: your source for cheap plastic crap"

walmart=evil

wal-mart is closer than the target here...but i still make the jaunt to target. i will not become a loyal walmart consumer. :mad:

icelle said:
..."im expecting the cashier to say...would you bend over please:|"

:lmao:

I'm a Target fan, I'll hit Walmart occasionally if they have something really good on sale, otherwise I'm a Meijer's girl (which I think is only in the Midwest) :)

TARGET is COOL....Wal-Mart is not

The first Wal-Mart I ever went into was in Mississippi....in the town Elvis was born.

Target and Wal-Mart should not be mentioned in the same sentene. :mad: :angry:

I see people in Walmart that I never see anywhere else in the city it's so bizzarre. You see these hicks and wonder where they came from. One day I saw a guy in white streach pants and a fanny pack. I think that image is burned onto my retinas forever. They go there and Ross (it's a clothing store, might be only west coast, think TJ MAXX only way shittier), I used to work in that hell hole, and again where are these people coming from? I dont see them at the grocery store or the mall or anywhere else? So Stange!!!

my mom went there right now. im afraid she'll never come out.

Back
Top Bottom