Vertigo Game...Fess up high scores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I LOATH video games. I really hate this one. I scored 40 points on my first game. What a disgrace. It just wouldn't do what I asked it to do. It was going left when I wanted it to go right. URGGGGGGG!!! There I confessed!:sad:

860...I can never get all the little things. I'm crap at games like that, especially when you have to use the up arrow to jump. It should be spacebar! :mad:

360. I fell off buildings I didn't even know I was standing on. I'm terrible at video games!

I got 1980 but I reckon these scores of well over 2000 (and now over 3000!) are impossible to acheive legit. Maybe sour grapes for likely having to perform open-wallet surgery in November to buy these U2 goodies instead.

some people have figured out that by linking to the flash file within a cutomised html page that they can enable the right-click menu, therefore being able to rewind/forward the game nilly-willy to the start/ceratin level, keeping the score and reseting the timer and increasing the score by playing the 't-shirt' level (screen 4), hence the stupid high scores you see.

i.e. cheating

i suggest that we either all start cheating using the above cheat, get a score high enough for the leaderboard and then putting as our name "cheating going on" or something....

this game will become void, just a matter of time, the decision is final with the game providers and a score in excess of 10,000 is just rediculous so they'r gonna pull the plug on the competition eventually.

the smart-asses that possibly took ages to obtain that high scores are just gonna find their efforts were in vain...idiots, talk about making it obvious....greedy sods.

300, the top one is like 100000000000000000000000000000 only messin, they dont win the album until after the release date and that'll take a couple days to post so im happy losing and paying the 40€ to get it on the first day

Back
Top Bottom