Vaccuming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
As some of you may know, I am a neat freak. I almost drove my mom crazy in New York with all of my straightening and organizing of our suitcases and packages in the hotel room during our down time, and for years my obsession with cleanliness has been a running joke among friends.

But now, I will confess my biggest cleaning obsession of all: vaccuming. I vaccum the house at least twice a week, and I need to use that freshener stuff or else it doesn't seem right. :crazy: And speaking of New York, right before we left we were cleaning up the house some, but because the vaccum bag was full and we obviously had more to do than go out and buy more bags, we had to leave the house without vaccuming. I was, needless to say, feeling a bit off until we returned home and I was able to run that baby through the house again. Oh yeah, one last thing... Yes, I need and love those vaccum lines.

Hi, I'm crazy. :wave:

Last edited:
my best friend's sister vacuums the house at least once a DAY. :crack:

A friend of mine loves to vaccume- her husband got her one of the orreck vaccume cleaners for her birthday and she was so moved she cried (happy tears)
you are not alone!

I vaccum everyday. AND I own my own carpet cleaner that I use once a week. It's a sickness with no support group.:huh:
Yet I can never remember how to spell the word.

Last edited:
I just moved here to the Dallas area and I had all of the carpet ripped out to put wood floors in the house.

I moved to Houston in 2000 and had all of the carpet ripped out and had tile put down throughout that house.

Prior to that I lived in a condo in South Beach, again had all of the carpet taken out for tile.

I cannot stand the thought of carpet.

Yes, have a carpet problem.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
As some of you may know, I am a neat freak. I almost drove my mom crazy in New York with all of my straightening and organizing of our suitcases and packages in the hotel room during our down time, and for years my obsession with cleanliness has been a running joke among friends.

:yes:

You are indeed the neatest person I have ever shared a hotel room with. I couldn't believe it when I walked in and saw all of your stuff in the bathroom put away and neatly lined up and your bed made!

With three cats and two dogs, we should vacuum everyday...but it's more like once a week. :reject:

Sicy said:
I hate vaccuming. :crack:

yeah, same here.

our vacuum died after my sister tried to suck up some hairpins or something...i'm not sure what happened. i wasn't home when it met its fate. but my mom bought this evil thing to replace it...it's like a giant stand-up dustbuster...no bag, you have to empty the container, which wouldn't be to horrible, but it's got a dust-buster size filtered container, so you have to empty it about 4 times while vacuuming a single room :mad: then you have to vacuum yourself because all the dust and crap is now on you.

Re: Re: Vaccuming

Bono's American Wife said:

:yes:

You are indeed the neatest person I have ever shared a hotel room with. I couldn't believe it when I walked in and saw all of your stuff in the bathroom put away and neatly lined up and your bed made!

See? :laugh: :silent:

I never feel the need to vaccum a hotel room, though, so I think that's a good sign. ;)

I've got a purple Dyson

No loss of suction with these bagless babies

:drool::drool:drool:

15_full.jpg

Hehe. I'm not a neat freak at all. I just don't understand the compulsion to constantly clean. I mean, maybe a once-a-week quick clean-up, but if I've cleaned it this week, I'm not touching it again until next week, or the week after, or whenever it get's messy enough that I feel the need to clean it up. :wink:

Although, I will say this: I'm much neater if I'm dating someone. Possibly even "neat freak" neater. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom