Um....*looks around*...I want a corset

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Yep, a corset. :ohmy:

Been wanting one for years, for obvious reasons (WHAT girlish figure?)

I know they're uncomfortable. I know they're practically torture devices. But....but.....I still want one. Just a plain one, nothing fancy, no frills, no lace. Just something to make me look/feel a little more "svelte", y'know?

18thcsm.JPG
victoria33sm.JPG

Soooo....am I nuts??? :huh: :scratch: Or just a romantic? :heart::shrug:

depends....the real ones from the old days are downright dangerous for you and painful. the sexy Victoria Secret ones...prolly not so much. :sexywink:

It's funny that you mention corsets today, Disco. Last night I was watching Moulin Rouge and thinking how fun it would be to get a corset- I'd like to wear it and feel sexy. :sexywink:

mmm corset bosom...

Corsets are pretty cool, and its kinda neat that folks out there still want them, they certainly do look good, post piccies if you buy one :sexywink:

yeah

my natural figure is very small in the rib cage area. obnoxiously small actually. so corsets won't do anything to help me out.

meh, less pain for me. woo to that!

:heart:

I've got one similar to the pic below that I got to wear with the bridesmaid dress I wore at my brother's wedding. It was actually surprisingly comfy and had lots of support :sexywink:

(this is not the actual one I own, but is the clossest pic I could find)
l_slip3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom