um...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
sorry, the whortense persona doesn't do anything for me

and incidentally I was a HUGE fan of death bear

but perhaps I am just missing some hidden layer of depth in the gag

no offense to you whortense, but you don't even have a fly girl

Hahaha.

Whortense reminds me of Supreme Cutlass.

I miss deathbear.

frown.gif

Maybe she wants a pet monkey? Does she have yummy honey?

------------------
Stealing honey from a swarm of bees,
swinging through the trees.

The problem with whortense is that most of us still remember the days when 'it' had something intelligent to say, with Deathbear there was never any such problem, just ask bama
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by WildMonkey:
We didn't ask, did we?

Ahhh... the monkey... Why am I not suprised... k newb, Salome adds his 2cents worth whether its welcome or not, so get used to it.

In any case, I rather enjoy whoretense beign around, very funny. And certainly less arguing goes on, because for some reason I always bitch at deathbear.

Anyways... LOL I could be whoretense's flykid or something LOL... or just "whoretense's jailbait"

but yes, melon = whoretense to the best of my understanding.

You make me laugh Fox. Callin' Monkey a newbie when you yourself are one. Barking orders like you've been here forever. LOL.

wink.gif

I disapprove of any 'flykid' 'flyboy' handles attempting to steal my angle.

Thank you.

------------------
FoxFires and Monkeys need a good spankin' too. ?

Um, better watch that, girl...FOX likes spankings.

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

in case you haven't figured out, whortense doesn't give a flying #$%%#%!@%$@%$#@%$# what anyone thinks. if whortense doesn't do anything, maybe you just haven't pushed the right wortensexy buttons.

as for "fly girls," Q!$#@%!@%!@#%$@ to them too!!!!!11111 if you have any fly boys, promptly send them my way.

if you're looking for "depth," you're humping the wrong leg. look at melon's posts for substance, with "free your mind" being his haunt for intellect.

but you bring up some interesting wortensexy points, and some changes are now on the way for your wortensexy pleasure.
mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
You make me laugh Fox. Callin' Monkey a newbie when you yourself are one. Barking orders like you've been here forever. LOL.

I aim to please Sicy, I aim to please.

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
haha whortense reminds me of DB9 and deathbear, rolled into one crazy mix.

My thoughts EXACTLY Achtung_Bebe.
The whole transgender thing is puzzling, though.

Wow, I've never been in this forum before.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom