Uh...Yeah....I locked myself out of my room...and yes, that IS Dragon Ball on TV...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
basically the title of this thread sums it up

i was peacefully minding my own business...well, maybe not. i was downloading music and talking to mofo, when i decided to fill up my water bottle at the water fountian right down the hall

the door knob on the door is the kind that you can set to lock automatically behind you...and yeah...it was set to do that...

so i had to wait for the dorm office to open at 7...which meant an hour to hang out in the hallways. i didn't have shoes on, where else was i supposed to go? so i went upstairs to the lounge with the tv and watched the simpsons.

then....i lost all rational-tv watching sense and turned on cartoon network. new episode of dragonball! whoohoo! so yeah....i watched that. so then some girl wlks by and ges 'hahaha i used to watch that when i was 5! enjoy...loser...'

:(

oh well. i'll live. i already knew i was a loser when i locked myself out of my room, thank you.

Mofo's Tip of the Day:

Make locks your friends, not your enemies.

Kariann said:
I once locked my keys in my car in my driveway with the car running and my purse inside which had my spare key and AAA card. Talk about feeling stupid.

yikes

well i guess if you're going to do that at all, the more stuff locked in, the better

:eek:

One time we lcoked ourselves out (it was my dads fault) and he had to break a pane of glass to retrieve the keys :laugh:

my mom locked us out of the house once and i had to crawl through the window. then later my brother was going through his backpack and he found his keys. why didn't he look before?

i'm from a family of people who forget their keys. iv'e got a million stories.

no wonder i locked myself out :| it's genetic.

nothing, it kicks ass, but it's just a little dorky over the age of 12 :wink:

Back
Top Bottom