too much salt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

najeena

War Child
Really, I salt already salty foods. I've craved it since I can remember. My doctor says that my blood work shows low sodium, so he figures I don't process it like normal people. My blood pressure is fine, kidneys work great, so... I use as much as I want, and hope I don't gross people out when I pile it on. :|

I used to salt pizza and salads. At least I don't salt my watermelon like my grandparents do :|

i've seen the salt on watermelon thing...it scared me. saw someone do it to an apple once too :yikes:

i've grown up not liking excessivly salty 'normal' flavored things. i don't think i've ever added salt to anything. my mom has a lymph system condition, and can't eat things high in sodium, so she always bought no salt added pasta sauce and stuff like that. eating that stuff as a kid, i grew to like my spaghetti sauce more tomato-y than salty, so when i eat pasta at school it tastes funky. and i've never eaten spaghetti at a resturant, come to think of it.

I was a salt freak...now I use very little but I confess I did salt my watermelon when I was a kid so I must be close to grandma's age......but then remember, I also put peanuts in my Pepsi bottle...:yikes: WTF was I thinking!

Mr. BAW said:
I was a salt freak...now I use very little but I confess I did salt my watermelon when I was a kid so I must be close to grandma's age......but then remember, I also put peanuts in my Pepsi bottle...:yikes: WTF was I thinking!

peanuts in your pepsi bottle...

was there still pepsi in it?

:yikes:

I grew up near the salt mines and as a child I used to love running down the salt hills, even though it stung like hell any wounds on my legs. But I used to absorb salt that way.

I dont like eating salt at all. Im actually on calcium and magnesium suppliments to stop the foot/leg cramps from not eating enough salt. :sick:

i prefer pepper :drool:
rarely do i add salt to anything, unless it tastes really bad.

I HATE salt :barf:

My grandma, who lived to be 94 years old, put tons of salt on everything. I used to get thirsty just watching her eat her salty foods. :yuck:

Mr. BAW said:

Buy a bottle of Pepsi...drink it down slightly, pour salted peanuts into the top, maybe 1/4 bag., watch the fizzle and then drink...its really pretty tasty...:up:

25 thumbs up would not make me game to try this.

How the hell did you discover this?!!

:ohmy:

How the hell did you discover this?!!

:lmao: If you are over lets say 35 in the states you've either done it or heard about it. I thought it was a southern thing... we used Coke not Pepsi!!! :wink:

Salt :drool:

I love to put salt on Apples, Watermelon, Pickles, Lemons, Oranges, Cucumbers...

Why would someone put salt on healthy food??
I never ever use salt. :down: :yuck:

i generally add a little salt and looooooooots of pepper. i choke sometimes when i eat things cause i put so much pepper on them.

but see, i salt "normal" things...like potatoes and eggs...not fruit or pop :eyebrow:

EPandAmerica said:

:lmao: If you are over lets say 35 in the states you've either done it or heard about it. I thought it was a southern thing... we used Coke not Pepsi!!! :wink:

Salt :drool:

I love to put salt on Apples, Watermelon, Pickles, Lemons, Oranges, Cucumbers...

I am strangely in awe of how 'normal' this is!

I admire you guys in a way, like the 5 minutes of Survivor I saw the other night where the relatives were eating fried Tarantulas :lol:

i might try the pepsi thing just to see what it looks like...i bet i won't be able to drink it though!

My fiance is a salt freak. Sometimes I make buttered noodles and he just puts so much on there it makes me gag LOL when he offers to put it on mine I decline.

I've had watermelon with lime juice and salt :drool: It's delicious.

:drool: Only thing I can't resist is salt n' butter on corn cob! Yum!:wink: And popcorn! I don't 'do' pepper-ever! Can't handle spicy stuff!:eyebrow: Salt on all that other stuff? No Way!:ohmy:

I love salt too... and know it's a bad thing. My brother is a doctor always tells me that I put too much salt and when we're in family or with friends, I get really ashame of his remark...
That's really a vice !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom