Too Much Caffine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
I've been drinking so much diet soda lately, I wonder if I need to maintain a level of caffine in my system to keep headaches away.

I'm approaching 10 cans a day...... and its only 4:30 pm

I need to get off this stuff again. But I don't have time to deal with the headaches....

Ahhhh!

nbcrusader said:
I've been drinking so much diet soda lately, I wonder if I need to maintain a level of caffine in my system to keep headaches away.

I need to get off this stuff again. But I don't have time to deal with the headaches....

Ahhhh!

I get the same thing, but I don't drink diet :reject: Most people say they get jittery with too much caffeine, but I get extremely fidgety, aggitated, and have headaches if I go for more than a few days without it. I drink about 3 cans of Dew a day and this mostly is a substitute for meals b/c I'm on campus for 12 hrs three days of the week and don't have time for meals.

nbcrusader said:

Ahhhh!

I hope ur a recycler..do you know the damage those 10 cans do to the environment....?

:lol: but seriously folks........

i drink ice tea like a maniac. that nestea shit that tastes nothing like real tea whatsoever. addicting like blue crack.

dr. pepper, too.

Re: Re: Too Much Caffine

Mr. BAW said:
I hope ur a recycler..do you know the damage those 10 cans do to the environment....?

Actually, we have got our son focused on recycling the cans. As part of our saving for a vacation next year, he is collecting all the cans for a trip to the recycling center.

Bono's American Wife said:
taper off my friend...its the only way :yikes:

:up:

Tapering off is the only way ... otherwise it will get ugly. I had a wicked addition to coffee at my old job (it was free and my office was always freezing ... ). I tried to quit cold turkey, but I got headaches and I was really crabby.

Re: Re: Re: Too Much Caffine

nbcrusader said:

Actually, we have got our son focused on recycling the cans. As part of our saving for a vacation next year, he is collecting all the cans for a trip to the recycling center.

One time, Phil and I returned cans and got $17. We bought $14 worth of new pop and some candy :reject:

nbcrusader said:

Ahhhh!

that sounds exactly like my dad! :ohmy: he balances the diet drinks that have caffinee and those that dont.

by the way your "drinking problem" is also much like john edwards....:wink:

:heart: ya nbc even though we often disagree!

I need to get off caffience, too. Except with me, it's straight espresso. I drink about three large espressos a day (down from 5). :yikes: That's 18 shots of espresso.

Weaning yourself off of it is the only way.

Back
Top Bottom