Too Late for Prayer???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I spoke with my brother this evening; my nephew will accept an aggressive series of chemotherapy and related radiation treatment as he intends to FIGHT! He will stay in the hospital for a week at which point he will go home to rest and then be considered an outpatient thereafter...on behalf of my nephew and his parents (they don't understand our blue crack unity) I want to express my most sincere thanks to each and everyone of you, even those who viewed but did not post, I want to thank you for at least reading...I will continue to provide updates...the fact that he intends to battle this disease is a great sign of motivation and a willingness to survive...peace.

I did go see my nephew the other night. He was in good spirits and he had his group of friends with him. Caron took him his half of the Batman towel and he was very touched. We told him he needs to fight so he can be at the AIDS Ride finish line when she crosses it in June. :up:

Next time I go, I will get a pic of him and I together.

Thanks again to everyone and their prayers. My family certainly feels supported here.

Update on Eddie ~ He is at home and undergoing radiation treatment directly to his brain. He now has an eyepatch on his left eye and is experiencing double vision in both eyes. In a couple of weeks, he will begin chemotherapy treatment. He is doing everything he can to fight this terminal disease. The prognosis is about 3-4 months.

Please continue to pray for his peace and ease while going through treatment.

Last edited:
Thanks Doozer for the update about Eddie. I pray that God will watch over him and ease his pain, and suffering. I also pray for you, and your brother and sister-in-law, that God will help you to cope with all that you are going through also. I know this is as hard on you as it is on dear Eddie. :hug:

Here is a pic of Eddie and I last year at my dad's memorial service

3489342%3B%3B%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3262%3E%3A78%3E%3A64%3EWSNRCG%3D32334393%3B5673nu0mrj

Doozer61 said:
Update on Eddie ~ He is at home and undergoing radiation treatment directly to his brain. He now has an eyepatch on his left eye and is experiencing double vision in both eyes. In a couple of weeks, he will begin chemotherapy treatment. He is doing everything he can to fight this terminal disease. The prognosis is about 3-4 months.

Please continue to pray for his peace and ease while going through treatment.

I received a call last evening from another nephew, Eddie's brother...I was told that Eddie's reaction to the current radiation is not going well, that he's been violently ill for the past 24 hours ... hospice was called in today... its not looking well... I pray hard every night for his peace...:sad:

I went through this with my best friend so I can really relate. I'm so sorry. He looks like someone I'd be friends with. :sad:

Mr. BAW said:

I received a call last evening from another nephew, Eddie's brother...I was told that Eddie's reaction to the current radiation is not going well, that he's been violently ill for the past 24 hours ... hospice was called in today... its not looking well... I pray hard every night for his peace...:sad:

Sending a load of prayers for your nephew & family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom