Ticks, Twitches and other bad habits.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe the amount of peeps on here that bite the insides of their mouth and their own toungue :lol:

I would however rather do the above than what i am doing (lately) ......I'm really not quite sure why all of the sudden this is happening but it's really,really gross......at times when i talk i do this little micro spray ON the person or very close to the person i am talking to! It is really embarrasing.....Thankfully it does not happen all the time i talk....'cause apparently i can talk underwater with a mouth full of marbles......but nonetheless it happens, it's almost like i've suffered a small stroke or something.......it's only started in the last coule of months....I've even stopped drinking one day just so if i could see a difference....but nah....that day i ended up spraying on the same woman twice!!!!! I had a joke with her when i saw her the other day..."Don't forget to put your riot gear on...i need a word with you" She laughed but secretly i was crying inside!

Anyway my cousin has all her cupboards (including pantry!) sorted out by size/colour/labels all facing to the front methodically! When she visits she is always turning things to face them the "right" way including remotes and stuff like that.

VintagePunk said:
Mild OCD :cute:

I think we all have it. :shh:

Btw, I can't finish reading on pages that end with 29 or 69. I'm not quite comfortable with the page before or after either of them, either. A buffer of a couple of pages makes me feel better. :shifty:
I cannot put a book down until i have finished a chapter, because i'm worried i might miss something *i scream at myself ......IT'S A BOOK...YOU CAN PUT IT DOWN,PICK IT UP WHENEVER YOU WANT....AAAAGGGHHH!* but it makes no difference......thankfully most of the books i have read have nice sized chapters.....i've ended up with a few migraines because of this Phenomena.

fly so high! said:
I can't believe the amount of peeps on here that bite the insides of their mouth and their own toungue :lol:

:reject: Guilty as charged.

I also have Philk's drumming habit. :wink:

I rub my tongue on my lower teeth when I concentrate myself.

I smell my nails, magazines and books.

I can't help but stroke wood tables.

But I don't think they are bad habits :shrug:
just dumb lol

I bite the inside of my mouth...I'm actually doing it now.

I am always fidgeting..tapping my feet, moving my toes...etc..

I am always touching my face..I pull on my neck, rub my neck, rub my ears..play with my earrings, bite my tongue..it hurts but oddly feels good.

I pull on my lips, scratch, crack my toes, pull on nasal septum, bite my lips, click my tongue, whistle, hum Christmas music..suck air between my teeth so it makes a squeaky noise, clench my teeth

I like the smell of Home depot and tire stores..especially when pregnant:crazy:

When I floss my teeth it feels good when it cuts into my gums.

I love to pull slivers out of my husbands hand...loooove it

I bite on my thumb nails

I love switches, knobs that make a clicking sound

damn:crazy: I must drive people nuts

Last edited:
MissMaCo said:

I smell my nails
Is that kinda like Mary Catherine Gallagher on SNL who rubs her hands under her arms and then smells it? :lmao:

I used to bite the inside of my mouth too, for most of my life but quit that, now I twirl my hair all the time, I'm always getting corrected for it.

Back
Top Bottom