This is all there's left of our car!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
autoww9.jpg

and I still cannot believe my dad got out of there with just a scratch on his hand!
he went knock out while driving cause of a severe reaction to some meds he got and crashed, thank god he hit nobody!
but yea :sad: bye car!

we'll be getting a new one next week... :crack: but it'll not be good for the finances tho...

oh :wink: and the front is totally banged up too... apparently he made a 360 with it, but my dad can't remember a thing...

Last edited:
Where's the tow bar for the caravan? :wink:

Glad your father is okay. The car really looks like it got shaken through a lot.

Galeongirl said:
autoww9.jpg

and I still cannot believe my dad got out of there with just a scratch on his hand!
he went knock out while driving cause of a severe reaction to some meds he got and crashed, thank god he hit nobody!
but yea :sad: bye car!

we'll be getting a new one next week... :crack: but it'll not be good for the finances tho...

oh :wink: and the front is totally banged up too... apparently he made a 360 with it, but my dad can't remember a thing...

Glad he is ok.

This may be a silly questions, but do you guys have auto insurance that might give you some money (the value of the crashed car) that could be put toward a new car?

cinnaminson said:
At least you know that if he does a job he does it properly:huh:

:wink: well, at least now he can't speed and then claim he can because 'he's never caused an accident'

and vincent, if you mean the thing you can pull caravans and such with... :ohmy: well... it USED to be right below the license plate!

Thanks guys :hug: I'm glad he's ok too!

:lol: and the car is over 10 years old, so it will barely be worth anything....

:tsk: what are you trying to say mr B?

Bono's American Wife said:

:|

I believe he was trying to say your father had a guardian angel looking out for him that day.

:lol: oh lol, I totally didn't get that! I was so confused at what he meant!

Wow GG, you told me before about the accident, but seeing the car in that state right now is just making me go :yikes:

I second what some others said, the only area that wasn't hit is the driver's area, so maybe your father did have some sort of 'guidance'... Anyway, glad he's doing okay :hug:

Back
Top Bottom