Thinking of the J-Lo Bono duet makes me cry.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2girl said:
I read about the shoving fans incident too. Blah.

There was a funny article the other day in our newspaper where the writer mentions the lines

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block.

and adds "Of course you are from the Bronx, if not you wouldn't mention jewerly."

are you from the bronx, u2girl?

:flirt:

With everything I've read about this, I still go back to the original quote that says somthing like, "it will be realeased when "WE"/ decide it's right., or the time is right" something like that. This colaboration has been already done, and it's not out yet. It won't be up to just JLow. I just can't find anything in this latest venture of her's that is the least bit interesting, music wise. :huh: :down:
However, I still support the charity work (In other ways) of Bono and U2. :up:

Last edited:
Gee, carrying topics over from another thread that was closed into a completely new area of Interference.

Persisting in a course or pattern of behaviour even after a mod has asked you to stop.

Now those wouldn't be grounds to close it now, would it?

Talk about double standards.

THIS WHOLE THREAD :down:

losers :laugh:

hey gabriel, i understand your frustrations but i dont think calling everyone who replied in this thread losers is such a good idea.

gabrielvox said:
Now those wouldn't be grounds to close it now, would it?
I've come to the conclusion that the (vocal) majority prefer to keep bitching and moaning about J. Lo (even though they also don't really know whether Bono/U2's management even considers ever releasing this duet) than give a damn about what any mod has to say

I would have closed this thread in a second if I'd believe that would have meant an end to the discussion
but it probably would have led to someone starting another thread about a (possible) J. Lo and Bono duet in "Lemonade Stand" and another thread in "Don't expect, suggest" moaning that mods close threads to quickly and blablah here and blahblah there

so, basically, even though I agree with you Gabriel
I don't think many others give a damn

Back
Top Bottom