Things that annoy me to no end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about when you have a window seat and the guy in the middle leans over to look out the window the entire flight...and you know he's looking out the window but for some reason, it really feels like he's staring at you instead.

Or how about the couple who boards the plane at the very last second....with their 2 babies, 2 car seats, diaper bags and carry-on bags....how about when they notice that you have an empty seat next to you and ask the flight attendant to move you so they can put one of their kids in a car seat instead of holding them on their lap like they were supposed to do when they bought their tickets in the first place???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

i get annoyed with passengers who feel the need to crowd the gate before their row numbers are called. they clog up the terminal by waiting around to be first to sit on a plane. :down: then they want to take up all of the over head space by tossing in some massive piece of luggage that clearly should have been checked with the flight attendant and tossed down below. i also get annoyed with passengers who ask for drinks or snacks that are not available after the flight attendant tells them the limited selection. :down: :angry: jack asses.

this morning i found something that annoys me: the Olsen twin sisters... I watched on tv an awful movie of them in paris, and I just hate it.

Last edited:
I can't stand of the Olsen twins, either. They're just twins, so what?
The Hilton sisters annoy me the most. At least the Olsen twins have something worth being famous for and worked for their fortune.

Perle

Last edited:
My coworker annoys me. She's whiny, a big baby, cries at work a lot, and loves to tattle on people. :down:

Getting stung by a hornet today annoyed me to no end, but I'd rather get stung 100 times than watch those Hilton sisters :D

Sometimes my Mother annoys me to no end, still :|

The heat and humidity is annoying me

My lack of willpower and self-discipline annoys me

Insensitive, cruel people really annoy me-ditto for egomaniacal attention seekers

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

oh and jeff, you really don't know me. but thanks for thinking you do.

fine.

you don't seem that way.

But, maybe you are. :shrug:

to rephrase: From what I have seen of you...you are a pretty good/positive person. My opinion. If you think you are not...fine.

And you're such a saint zoner. :kiss:

Honestly, I could fill my own forum of what shits me.

But you guys have it covered! I'll just agree with you all.

:D

Back
Top Bottom