Things that annoy me to no end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This might be my biggest one..

People who send you those godddamn annoying inspirational emails that will give you good luck if you mail it to 7 (hundred) people or more. Especially those dumb ones where they add quotes from supposed readers like "It's true, after I sent this to 43.27 people, my crush asked me out 2 hours later and we got married the next day and my life is a fairy tale now!"

:tsk:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
people who wear biker shorts period.

:down:

They serve a purpose. Let me interpret into something you could understand....try running a marathon without a jogging bra...I would think it is probably similar to "riding a century" with your male parts, um, resting, on a very uncomfortable saddle.

Comprende?

cydewaze said:
People who repeat urban legends as if they're really fact, especially when they pretend that the incident involved them or a person they know, and ESPECIALLY when they insist it's true, even after you point out that their exact story, verbatim, has been floating around since before they were born! :angry:

Extra annoyance points if they email you urban legend BS to "warn you" about things that are BS. :mad:

I love it when someone sends you an email regarding (i) the email stamp tax (ii) the obscure Windows file that is a virus (when it really belongs there) or (iii) how Madeline Murray O'Hare (the deceased athiest) is trying to take "Touched By an Angel" off the air. These are usually the same people who sent the same email last year and forgot that the matter was an urban legend.

I get annoyed with a lot of people, but so far, these are the people that piss me off the most:

Materialistic people who get pissed off when the slightest thing is wrong with their clothes (wrong color, a tiny, tiny pull, slight loose threading)

Girls who seem to think that they are posing for a camera

Celebrities who would do anything to be famous and have everyone talk about them, and then pretend that they don't like the attention. (then again, I can't stand celebrities in general)

Clique-y people

And there's a lot more to that list...

Perle

Last edited:
Mrs. Edge said:

:reject:

People that spread out and take over the sidewalk and then walk so slowly they're almost going backwards! :mad:

Me too...When we were in D.C. I threatened many ppl that I was gonna kick them in the shins if they didn't move down the sidewalk. :mad:

I also hate ppl that make racial, religious, ethnical stereotypes. :angry:

something that really annoys me more and more lately is the way some people slam other bands saying they suck. i like those bands that supposedly suck. i hate that there are some people that have such animosity towards other bands. there's nothing wrong with liking other kinds of music. people have different tastes, you know? yeah, that annoys me.

:applaud: icelle!!!

i hate people who cannot differentiate betwen their own opinion and the truth.

nothing to do with what you and what you just said icelle, but it does apply sometimes. you reminded me that is what shits me more than....shit.

:wink:

:grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom