Things I Love: Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, after 16 hours... I was exhausted. Went straight to bed after all that nonsense. I was getting pretty delirious by the end of the night and messing w/ the voters. "Oh, I'm sorry. It looks like you're no longer registered in this district." "We are now requiring long-form birth certificates for those wishing to vote." "Nobody is allowed to enter that booth until I get a redbull!!" Stuff like that... most of the voters found it humorous, but the older crowd just gave me odd looks. So it goes.

I don't care what anyone says - "Come Undone" and "Ordinary World" are fantastic songs :up:
hahaha, that's awesome. i wish there would ever be some humour when i went to vote. i just always get asked which party's primary i'm voting in (because i swear i never miss an election but it seems like i'm always just voting in primaries), verify my address, here's the card to put in the machine.

and :love: yay!!

You should listen to their latest album All You Need Is Now. I haven't, and won't, but khan would really, really, really, really appreciate it if you did.
:lol: i love you :bow:

Love that my exam, while it didn't go well, got me probably enough points to be able to finish this subject. Gotta do the 2nd part and internet excercises well and then I can make it a 6/10 somehow. As long as I get a 4 or higher for this one.

And I love as I was typing this that Gotye got on the radio. Man, it's been weeks. and I'm STILL in love with that song. It just never bores. I could listen to it on and on.

You should listen to their latest album All You Need Is Now. I haven't, and won't, but khan would really, really, really, really appreciate it if you did.
"The Man Who Stole a Leopard" is a magnificent tune :drool: I don't care if Justin Bieber, Nickelback, ICP, or Limp Bizkit made it... a good song is a good song!

The support of friends on days that are so painful there are no words....

The support of friends on days that are so painful there are no words....

:hug::hug::hug:

Seriously.

I have never valued my friends more than this crazy stressful time in my life. My friends are my treasure, what would I do without them?

I'll mention them here: you, AQ, RW, TS, SB, RT, J, J, S, A, AV, AN, R. McD, etc. Though the others aren't members here, they know how much I treasure them! My friends are people who lift me up when I'm down.

Oh, and Angela. She'll never see this but that girl has been someone who deserves a special mention today.

I love the weird dance-ness to Mylo Xyloto...

and I love that my parents are getting a house in the awesomest place ever...

and I love that I may be going to Manchester in some future vacation-time :hyper:

. . . getting home from an emotionally draining and very very long day, kissing my sleeping kidlets just because . . . kidlet number 3 stirs, opens his eyes, squeals 'mummy', smiles and falls straight back to sleep . . . nothing.else.matters :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom