Things I Love: Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cute: Awww

I love when the radio makes my schooldays bearable. I also love making presents for friends. It's fun :heart:

Wow! Can you take some pics? That sounds really cool. :D

I love that my remaster is on its way. :hyper: Will take three days, but still!

I want to take my camera tomorrow and take some. On my way to work there are two, then there is this really big one not too far, and more everywhere in the city.

I really, really do love some of these ABsides... and boy, Bono's voice on "Heaven and Hell" is outstanding! Kinda hard to believe that's a recent vocal :ohmy:

heh, that was the name of the bank teller I asked out the other day...

You don't happen to live in Louisiana, do you? :shifty:

:drunk:

Omg :laugh:

What a coincidence! No, unfortunately I am in LA. But I MAY be visiting New Orleans in a couple of weeks, IF things go according to plan. There's a giant hurdle I have to jump over before anything comes into fruition for that, though... :needsgoodvibes:

You better start warming up to jump that hurdle, girl! :madwife:

*sendsanadequateamountofvibesbutkeepssomeforhimselfbecauseilikethem*

EDIT: I love that I got 4 boxes of free food from Jason's Deli today :love:

Fresh hazelnut coffee :drool:

After a stressful day, when one is mentally exhausted, fresh coffee makes one feel like one is raring to go again. :nerd:

:cheesy:

I love making memories with my friends at the choral concert tonight... we were laughing so much. I'm a part of some inside jokes now, muahaha!

Also love randomly hearing an INXS song on a commerical on TV and being the only one in the room who knows it...

And I love pickles. Just cause.

If I could, I would swim in a juicy green sea of pickles :drool:

EDIT: well not really, but it sounds like a good thing to say at the moment :drunk:

Call me Blue :)

I'm just sad cause there's no pickles at home, whereas in the restaurant there were :grumpy: .

*makes mental note to ask mom to buy some*

I love anticipating Blue's reaction to the ridiculously long musically educating post I just posted :whistle:

:wink:

I love that sorta accidentally, my friend gave me a link where you can listen to all of the Peel session music...so now I'm listening to early Joy Division and watching early Clash videos and such :heart:

The Clash :drool:

EDIT: Whenever I listen to them, this is the playlist I have on hand (I tried to make it all fit on one cd):
clash.jpg

oh yeah :cool:

Catman—I haven't actually heard all of those but that seems like a good playlist.

I love that someone keeps requesting I Will Follow on the radio! I am now dying to figure out who it is :hmm:

I love seeing a hockey game with one of my best friends! What a great way to spend a Friday night!:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom