Things I Love: Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Echo & the Bunnymen. I kind of have to drop everything and sing along overly dramatically whenever I hear them :giggle:

The direction that the Achtung Baby boxset thread has taken (69?). Thread derailment for the win..:shifty:

Half days at school!!!

And Toledo, Ohoio- just randomly remembered how much I love that place :giggle:

AND, my new computer background. It's an endless pattern of Achtung Baby. :drool:

^:up:

Realizing that I am so blessed for the amazing friends that I have.

I am also happy that a lot of these friends went from "online friends" to "friends in real life" this summer, and everyone was as wonderful as I expected. Along the way, I have found a few that are so dear to me, there really are no words to express how much they really mean. They know who they are..:sexywink::hug:

I am also happy that a lot of these friends went from "online friends" to "friends in real life" this summer, and everyone was as wonderful as I expected. Along the way, I have found a few that are so dear to me, there really are no words to express how much they really mean. They know who they are..:sexywink::hug:

This FTW :cute:

You're just as special to us Amy :hug:

This FTW :cute:

You're just as special to us Amy :hug:

Kristen said what I wanted to :yes:

:heart:

The Fray, chocolate covered raisens, chocolate covered coffee beans, Hershey kisses, veggies and dip, finding awesome pics online, the smell of turkey (but not the taste)

grades are trickling in, found out i've passed two of my classes. the one class that totally kicked my ass and i thought i'd squeak by, i got a b. and i had a c before my exam, so i must've done really well on the exam. :huh:

:yippie:

:hug::hug::hug:

...I love the day after Thanksgiving sandwich more than the actual Thanksgiving dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom