Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I love- going to Barnes And Noble in search of music with 45 dollars that I have just found in my room. After finding nothing interesting under P for Police (only greatest hits) or I for INXS (the category wasn't even there) I start randomly searching through this jumbled collection of rock music, and OMG I FOUND THE SPECIAL EDITION OF KICK BY INXS!!! So I buy it. I love getting lucky like that! :D

^ Nice! I've sort of given up on Barnes and Noble though cause they never have what I want :/ you were lucky!

I love having the time to reread and discover plot holes, and the antipation of fixing them. Also the new uncharted territory of an ending and an epilogue...

Oh and I'll add, I love punk rock :hyper: love love love love love

Six o'clock in the morning
You're the last to hear the warning
You've been trying to throw your arms around world

Gorgeous, can't understand how anyone dislikes it.

I love kimonos. Especially on hot days. Ghuhh I don't want to wear anything much more than that, in this weather.

webshops@de-lux.net to me

show details 5:44 AM (4 hours ago)

Thank you for shopping with Live Nation Merchandise. We are pleased to inform you that your order has just been shipped via Royal Mail Parcel Service

Shipment time should be approximately 1-2 working days for the UK, 5-7 working days for Europe and 7-21 working days for Rest of the World. If your order has not arrived after this time please contact us

Item Code Description Qty Shipped Qty Ordered
TOU2T52232-03 U2 Pyramid/Wide Awake Green BBD M 1 1

Thank you for ordering with us
U2
Zetland House
5-25 Scrutton Street
London EC2A 4H
United Kingdom
webshops@de-lux.net

:loveshower:

<-- I know, I wasn't there, but ,but, but, that shirt is just so darn fabbity how could I not? :angel:

webshops@de-lux.net to me

show details 5:44 AM (4 hours ago)

Thank you for shopping with Live Nation Merchandise. We are pleased to inform you that your order has just been shipped via Royal Mail Parcel Service

Shipment time should be approximately 1-2 working days for the UK, 5-7 working days for Europe and 7-21 working days for Rest of the World. If your order has not arrived after this time please contact us

Item Code Description Qty Shipped Qty Ordered
TOU2T52232-03 U2 Pyramid/Wide Awake Green BBD M 1 1

Thank you for ordering with us
U2
Zetland House
5-25 Scrutton Street
London EC2A 4H
United Kingdom
webshops@de-lux.net

:loveshower:

<-- I know, I wasn't there, but ,but, but, that shirt is just so darn fabbity how could I not? :angel:

Way cool! I thought it was a beautiful shirt, too! :love:

^Can't wait to see it!

I love slumber parties! I love my birthday present from my best friend too, she gave me a U2 songbook that I can play on the clarinet. :D

^Can't wait to see it!

I love slumber parties! I love my birthday present from my best friend too, she gave me a U2 songbook that I can play on the clarinet. :D

I may have to pm it :/ I very barely censored it...

And that's awesome!

I love being on an inspiration roll when doing art. :)

Getting a setlist from Rocko, having it signed by The Edge the next day and finding out he frickin' tweeted ya! :love: Holy shit life RULES right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom