Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_kqwj9rSKro1qze5g2o1_400.gif

:heart: . . . and lazy Mondays :love:

Their drummer is fucking brilliant. Even on their songs I don't care for there is a really interesting drum pattern. One of the best in rock today.

They wwere one of the opening bands when I saw REM a few years ago. It was The National then Modest Mouse and then REM.

The Hollywood Bowl was half empty with 'hipsters' slowly filtering in.

Dumb people that were being all LA and an fashionably late had no clue what they missed out on.

Dark rainy days when I don't have to be anywhere and can get up when I want to. I'm such a slug sometimes. :D
:heart: This sounds like heaven to me.

I love listening to music while I clean my room on a sunny day. I love the feeling of getting everything in the right place!

I love staying out late to watch the fireworks, then realizing while walking back to the car for 3 miles that the stars were far more amazing. So many!

I love that someone had my back recently, in a situation that was hurtful!

It is times like these that you can tell who your true friends are.

My drunken, wife beating, drug pusher neighbour has been foreclosed on. Normally I wouldn't wish this on someone, but this asshole richly deserves it. Yippee!! He's still in the house, but I'm hoping he'll soon be gone! Bye bye, Jerry! :wave:

They wwere one of the opening bands when I saw REM a few years ago. It was The National then Modest Mouse and then REM.

The Hollywood Bowl was half empty with 'hipsters' slowly filtering in.

Dumb people that were being all LA and an fashionably late had no clue what they missed out on.

we have threads dedicated to all those bands, you should post more often in Just the Bang and Clatter :wave:

Having 50 million things to do, but choosing to instead have a girly freak out about Montreal in pleba!:love::cute::heart:

Omg :hyper: I'm quite possibly on a buzz for the next 2 days. Can't sleep anymore. Must. Pack. Holy shit in about 30 something hours I'm going to be on another continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom