Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
26148213333760674707010.jpg

:fuckyeah::love:

Come again? :eyebrow:

See what I did there. :wink:

:laugh: Oh god, bad puns.

:love: You guys never fail to make me laugh.

Oh and I love that wee Irish band that was on that small UK Festival last night. What a party the setlist party was. Woah.

I cannot WAIT for the remaster.

Kirsteeeeeeeeeeeen :love:

BlushingSmiley.gif

:laugh: Oh god, bad puns.

:love: You guys never fail to make me laugh.

Oh and I love that wee Irish band that was on that small UK Festival last night. What a party the setlist party was. Woah.

I cannot WAIT for the remaster.

SLP :heart: SLP with GG :heart: :heart: :heart:

Glastonbury ~ and the powers of the internetz to transport me there :heart:
making risotta (mushroom, parmesan and rocket if anyone's curious)
watching my kids really step up and make mature decisions all on their ownsomes :heart:
warm feet on a cold day
a good book
a fresh writing pad and the scratchy sound your pen makes when you are writing in a quiet room
my mum trying to sing the words to 'Single Ladies' :cute:
friends, near and far :hug:
this life ~ not perfect, but eh, I'm pretty lucky

:drool: I'm coming over. Not that I know what rockets are (rockets? In food?! :lol: ), but the rest of it sounds glorious.

I loved Glastonbury too. SO amazing to experience that through my computer. :heart:

I love lazy Saturday mornings with nothing to do but eat a late brunch, chat with my friends, drink delicious coffee and watch some tennis. Looking forward to going out tonight for a friend's birthday with fabulous food, fabulous friends and a fireworks show at the end of the night. Perfection! :love:

:lol: Thora :)

lettucegrp.jpg
. . . not sure what the name of it would be in your world . . . and, yes, it was delicious :drool:

dittoz for lazy mornings :heart: enjoy it lovely :hug:

Ah, okay. :up: That is acceptable, then. Sounds tasty!

I am enjoying it greatly! :love: I really should do some cleaning, but screw it. Futzing around and being lazy is so much more enjoyable right now. :)

Well that's its original italian name. I reckon it means rocket in italian or something similar, as it's translated as rocket salad in Dutch as well.

Glastonbury ~ and the powers of the internetz to transport me there :heart:
watching my kids really step up and make mature decisions all on their ownsomes :heart:
warm feet on a cold day
a good book
a fresh writing pad and the scratchy sound your pen makes when you are writing in a quiet room
my mum trying to sing the words to 'Single Ladies' :cute:
friends, near and far :hug:
this life ~ not perfect, but eh, I'm pretty lucky

I love this! :hug::love::heart:

Rocket is arugula in the U.S. I don't think I've eaten it, though. :reject:

^ you should try it Purrl ~ it is perfect with something creamy and cheesy like risotto; is slightly peppery but not bitter; I flove the stuff :heart: . . . oh it's also great as a salad with slices of pear, a creamy, strong cheese like blue vein and a handful of toasted pine nuts . . . OMG YUM :)

and thanks for the :hug: . . . can never ever have too many of those :)

my dinner! i can't believe i've spent years hating on those rotisserie chickens you can buy in the supermarket because they're rather bland. make a sandwich, sprinkle on some chicken salt, add a bunch of cranberry sauce, and it's sex on bread. and coleslaw, ohhh yummy yummy.

^ OH man I LOVE those chickens! :drool: In fact, I love any forme of roasted chicken.

And I love that we're 'testing' out the spareribs I want on our birthday party next week. :shifty: Aka we're going to eat them tonight to make sure they're good.
Double spare ribs YAY. :yippie:

:drool: riiiiiiiibs...ohh man have i missed barbecue. i'm going to a baseball game the first night i get to the states. to get barbecue or not :hmm: not sure if i can eat a hot dog, fries, barbecue nachos, and ice cream though.

I'm still crossing my fingers that it stays dry tonight! Must have barbecued ribs! :drool:
:shifty: Hot dog, fries, nachos and ice cream? Sounds good to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom