Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.

Remember my posts in the hate thread about that electricity physics subject I struggled with so much?

I got the results today.

I PASSED!!! :yippie: It's a 60/100, but that's FINE by me. It's the minimum but fuck me, I passed. I'm DONE with that shit. Thank god.

:heart:

<-- hugs and tweets and happy stuff from friends . . . helps put the sparkle back :)

Wanna trade? Plenty of Gouda here. :lol: Dutch cheese is so common for me, I prefer the special ones. Good thing my dad went to france, he brought back my 3 favourites. :D

hahaaaa I know what you mean! When I'm living in Germany I have gouda all the time, so I buy some french cheese from time to time. Now that I live in Paris again, I miss it so much. What they sell here for gouda, is simply disgusting and way too expensive. buh.

Don't they have regular Dutch cheese over there? :shocked: That's pretty bad!

I eat so much cheese when I'm here, that on holidays I usually go for the local cheeses. But my favourite is still young Dutch cheese. Fromage blanc is more a dessert, but it's godlike. I love a french goat's cheese called Petit Billy a lot too, hard to get but worth it. And Cousteron, it's a cow's cheese with a thick crust. I got all four in the fridge now so I'm pretty happy.

:cheesehead:

tumblr_lhf4dhF80O1qcrbkfo1_500.jpg

Don't they have regular Dutch cheese over there? :shocked: That's pretty bad!

I eat so much cheese when I'm here, that on holidays I usually go for the local cheeses. But my favourite is still young Dutch cheese. Fromage blanc is more a dessert, but it's godlike. I love a french goat's cheese called Petit Billy a lot too, hard to get but worth it. And Cousteron, it's a cow's cheese with a thick crust. I got all four in the fridge now so I'm pretty happy.

:cheesehead:

^lol

no they don't have. it is really sad. the corner with cheese in the supermarket is like the largest you have ever seen ...you can't taste them all in your entire life. they have like two things what they call gouda...a little piece with a weird yellow color, shrink wrapped. really poor quality and very very expensive. not worth it. the same they make with emmentaler , which also looks rather poor.
I never tasted those, I guess. I'm really not an expert. I don't like it if this french cheese has a very strong taste. I never ate/liked goat cheese before, but it is ok now... :wink:

That's a shame. Well you could try Cousteron then, it doesn't have a very strong taste(I don't like that either). And Port Salut is pretty good too. :) Goat's cheese is very different from cow's, but it can be really good. You have many different types of those as well. My favourite are the youngest ones, that's usually called chevre bellay. There's older ones, crotins and stuff like that, but they taste really strong and smell horribly. :yuck: So I tend to avoid them. My dad loves them tho.

That's a shame. Well you could try Cousteron then, it doesn't have a very strong taste(I don't like that either). And Port Salut is pretty good too. :) Goat's cheese is very different from cow's, but it can be really good. You have many different types of those as well. My favourite are the youngest ones, that's usually called chevre bellay. There's older ones, crotins and stuff like that, but they taste really strong and smell horribly. :yuck: So I tend to avoid them. My dad loves them tho.

yes, I like just simple goat cheese. I will look for those you suggested ;)
all my french friends eat those kind of cheese that I'm not even able to smell for more than 2sec. ewwww lol. I'm always way too scared to try some cheese they offer you at a party. muahahaa !!!

. . . that thanks to the magic of the intranetz, I now have The Fly, live from Anaheim on zeh fancy phone . . . should help make this Monday a tiny bit more palatable :loveshower:

. . . oh, can I add, friends and silliness and catch ups and giggles; kthxbai :)

Last night's setlist. With the omission of only one certain hate, that would have been pretty damn perfection. Holy crap. :combust:

. . . that thanks to the magic of the intranetz, I now have The Fly, live from Anaheim on zeh fancy phone . . . should help make this Monday a tiny bit more palatable :loveshower:

. . . oh, can I add, friends and silliness and catch ups and giggles; kthxbai :)

:)

Love having spies on the ground. :shifty: Love the people who always have my back. :heart:

Having a song made just for me by a couple of my favourite musicians (lyrics and vocals by my very favourite singer). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom