Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guinness is different in america anyway (apparently much worse, according to my mom)...and seeing as I have hardly drunk anything yet in my lifespan it's pretty good XD

Purplereign, simple minds reference for the win!

I love small children with Irish accents...

Unfriending pricks on Facebook.

It feels good in some strange sort of way, doesn't it?:up:

I love friends that are there for you, through good and bad. If you are not there for me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best!

I love beaches in Ireland with water warmer than I expected! :hyper: I actually put my feet in the water and such, and there was sunshine (briefly)...huzzah!

Traditional Irish music, aka trad...it cheers me right on up out of whatever mess I may be in, or lack thereof :) :heart:

Zooropa...every single word of it!:love::heart::love::heart::love:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: (heehee, they're all beating out of time...)

I love being on vacation.. and I LOOOOVE the ocean. The day we had yesterday was all gray ocean and white sky, quite like the NLOTH cover. Beautiful.

Oh, I love that my row of smiley hearts are now beating IN time... dunno what's up with that :lol:

Very true, but this quote enraged me I'm sorry :reject: stupid attention-seeking girls on fb use it flat stick!

Whatever, that is why I posted it here. I try not to write too many dramatic things on my facebook. It sums up something I am stuggling with right now. To each their own.

I love being on vacation.. and I LOOOOVE the ocean. The day we had yesterday was all gray ocean and white sky, quite like the NLOTH cover. Beautiful.

Ocean FTW! I agree.

I love old pubs :) we just went to one that's been around since the early 1900s...

If you go back to Dublin, be sure to go to The Brazen Head--it's the oldest pub in Ireland, and has been around since the 1100s! :ohmy:

Will research when I get some time :) right now, I'm on the road again! traveling south somewhere of Waterville...

I love GraceRyan! XD New chapter FTW!

I also love that there's a traditional music pub closeby and I can go there tonight by foot :happydance: Yay, civilization! Yay, music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom