Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finding that one song you've been looking for for ages. :love:

That's the downside of having workouts on instrumentals :lol: But thank god we found a fanpage that actually has the tracklisting written down. Took us a few months, but we finally got it!

^That feeling is great! Unfortunately I *sings* stiiill haven't fooooouund [the song] I'm looking for, but I know I'll hear it again someday...

Our cable TV has been out ever since the severe thunderstorms and tornadoes when through this afternoon. I'm listening to Celtic Christmas music on-line at accuradio.com and feel much calmer now. :heart:

Currently, my love is oil painting.

Im doing a moon and beach one, kinda night time job, and dont know if I will be able to get it up on here for show, but I loooooooove painting now, I paint better when angry/pissed off/down.

:D

no other loves at the moment....:(

I love that my gf got me this:

1504089_10102929138519955_515808499_n.jpg

hahha, I was pretty flippin' excited when I opened up the package! At first I thought, "oh boy, another crummy photo of us together..."

BUT THIS WAS SO MUCH BETTER!!

lol

YAYAYAYYA I love when I remind people of people they know XD I hope whoever it was is pretty cool. Like me. Oh yes. lol...

But what I *really* love is getting an 'A' in criminal law! Yesssssss XD XD XD XD

Wow, this thread needs a bump!

I love that I am going away for a week on Sunday with my love to his parent's home, spending time relaxing on the beaches of northern Germany, meeting his family and relatives, going for long drives... After this crazy week, it's just what the doctor ordered. :heart:

hahha yeah :3

I also love that I got readmitted to law school--left after my first year, because it totally did not seem like a career I wanted to spend my future in. Buuuttttt... the job market is just TEEEERRRIIIIBBBLLEEE, so I decided to reapply :shifty: I suppose I don't have to practice law or anything--being a lobbyist always interested me, and having a law degree could help in that arena, I s'pose :hmm:

So yeah, I love being accepted :love:

That it's spring at last :) Both the weather outside and the clouds in my head are finally cleared up.

And I might have a date soon. :uhoh: Haven't been on one in about forever so I've no clue how that'll go, but it's something.

I... like spring (live in Louisiana, so it's pretty much just a big hot mess; but the flowers are pretty :3)

I, however, LOVE fall! :heart:
The weather is great, love the colors in the foliage... such a phantasmagorical time :love:

We might have our first summery day Saturday (30C). :D Can't wait!

I love the summers here most, it's not too hot (30C is often the max, usually around 25), not too cold, just occasionally very, very wet. :wink: But they're good. Perfect BBQ weather often.

Wait wut? How did the date go ? :wink: HOW have I missed that one. :hmm:

Hasn't happened yet and it probably won't happen either, which is why I haven't mentioned it. Got a yes but never a date when it would be a good time. :wink: Eh, you win some, you lose some. At least I reached out and tried.

Back
Top Bottom