Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^exactly the contrast, finally a warm day for a change. Sofar summer SUCKED weather wise, <15C and windy and chilly... today it's finally a bit warmer, now if only the sun could break through it'd be actually somewhat summery! :D

Two nights ago I cycled home just as the moon started to come up early(it was about 5pm ish, sunset is at 10 I think), and the moon was a giant orange ball in the sky. Man first thing it reminded me of was Majora's Mask(A Zelda game where the moon crashes into the world if you don't stop it within 3 days). :lol: BUt it was damn impressive. Shame cameras don't see that kind of things, at least my phone wouldn't, so I didn't even bother.

I love summer!So many cool things happen at summer
You go anywhere you want,rest all day,meet your friends,meet new people,get crushed by a "handsome" guy and travel with your friends at sandy beaches!!! I think that I misunderstood teenage years.Being a teenager is awesome!!!!

I know what you mean about the moon, GG--beautiful!

We've been having gorgeous weather the past few days: temperatures in the low 70s F, low humidity, bright blue sky, a few puffy clouds, a bit of a breeze. I think that's the way summer should be! :love:

My favorite singer just sent my dog Cooper a facebook friend request. :love:

(yes, my dog has his own facebook page...he's a very social guy!)

Turned on the radio this morning and "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses" was playing. Forgot how much I love that song!

I do, too--that's one of the songs (the other is "All I Want Is You") that if I'm ever lucky enough to see/hear in person, I'll cry or pee my pants--or both!

Many times when MrPurrl and I get in the car to go somewhere, there's a U2 song on the car radio. He always says, "How do you DO that??" :D

^ Photos, please!

Although I had a wonderful time at Disney World (including Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party) and on Sanibel Island, Florida, I love being home with MrPurrl and our four cats, Callie, Fergus, Bronwyn, and Finnula! ♥

Back
Top Bottom