Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loooovvvveeee google! :shifty:

I also love getting a request to "bitch something up." :lmao:

Kind of in the same vein as the last page, I love the instrument of bass guitar. So deep and lovely. And anyone who holds one automatically looks awesome. :cool: The only thing I love about the album I bought yesterday was its bass...

Also, I love seeing two awesome movies in a row. Metropolis and Dan In Real Life. Yessss. :love: I love Steve Carrell... (main actor in Dan In Real Life)

I absolutely love when someone takes the time to do something nice for me. Today it was just someone saying something kind in an email. I really needed that. Some days I just feel like I put so much out there for others, and in some cases, don't get much back. This was totally unexpected, but very much appreciated. :heart::heart::heart:

I absolutely love when someone takes the time to do something nice for me. Today it was just someone saying something kind in an email. I really needed that. Some days I just feel like I put so much out there for others, and in some cases, don't get much back. This was totally unexpected, but very much appreciated. :heart::heart::heart:

:hug:

Christian Bale. :drool:

Hot Holy HELL!

I also love thing that make you go hmmmmmm! :shifty:

at least you were close-ish, french is one of the official languages of belgium! :wink: it's one of the few things i remember about a report i had to do on belgium umm...let's just say it was a while ago. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifs2vpxerdI

On very hard days, I go to this video. Streets performed in Vegas. :drool::drool::drool:

I was lucky enough to be there. Funny thing is, I would later meet the man that took this video that has brightened some of my most trying days. Getting to personally thank him was amazing! :heart::heart::heart:

The transition from Amazing Grace to Streets that starts about 50 seconds in was chill inducing. I will never ever forget it, and I am glad he caught it on video.

at least you were close-ish, french is one of the official languages of belgium! :wink: it's one of the few things i remember about a report i had to do on belgium umm...let's just say it was a while ago. :lol:

To make it more complex, you are correct, but the official language from his part of Belgium(Flanders) is Dutch/Flemish. The Wallonian part mainly speaks French. The grande difference? Most Wallonian people refuse or just can't speak Flemish, while the majority of Flemish speak French fluently.

That Kramwest got tickets to see Madonna, in Minneapolis, BOTH NIGHTS!!! :laugh: Even I am only doing one night!

I'm glad I'll get to see him though! :cute:

The comments on Kristen's facebook about the new pic of Larry!

I'm crying here!!! :lmao: :lol: :laugh:

How catchy the Shins are.

Also, carrying over the positive opposite of what I whined about in the hate thread—I love that the usual high school 'stereotypes' at least of the popular kids and all that have been erased and/or reversed at the very least in art school. The weird kids are the coolest really which I'm fine with. The only pressure I feel is to act the strangest I've ever acted, which is absolutely wonderful. I like looking forward to doing weird art things. And the quiet kids are listened to, and the people who happen to be 'nerds' are definitely respected bc most of us can't even remember geometry properly...there are hardly any categories here at all except for the usual who's-partying-instead-of-getting-shit-done kind of thing. Which turns up anywhere in college.

And acoustic performances by people I like :whistle:

I :heart: the fact that I got a full night's sleep for the first time in months.

The timing of it really says a lot.

Quoting my Facebook status- "I love the taste (and sound) of new clarinet reeds."

Seriously! New clarinet reeds have a wonderful taste. Too bad it goes away after using them once.

I love the video of K and I spontaneously combusting that was on my fb wall this morning. It belongs in the EPIC Hall of Fame. :lmao:

Seriously.

OMG!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! :shifty:

Ilove the video of K and I spontaneously combusting that was on my fb wall this morning. It belongs in the EPIC Hall of Fame. :lmao:

Seriously.

OMG!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! :shifty:

Capturing the reaction of two hardcore fans seeing U2 up close for the first time FTW!!!!! :applaud: I'm so glad I filmed us :lol:

Just in case anyone is curious :shifty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8qzPVmW-xY

^

:crack:

I love my son. :love: Seeing that I was upset, he changed the background on the computer to the gif of Bono talking to Kristen and I that was made for us by a friend. Now each time I see the main screen, I smile. What a cool kid! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom