Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Despite things not going to plan and things not going my way, for the first time in three years I feel like I am genuinely wanted and enjoyed in others company.

I have this bitter sweet feeling right now. So upset that it took so long to get such a feeling, however incomplete, yet at the same time so happy and relieved that I just might have gotten there.

Despite things not going to plan and things not going my way, for the first time in three years I feel like I am genuinely wanted and enjoyed in others company.

I have this bitter sweet feeling right now. So upset that it took so long to get such a feeling, however incomplete, yet at the same time so happy and relieved that I just might have gotten there.

:up:

this new Beach House song, so good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuvWc3ToDHg

This is great to read! :up:

I love that my kids made cards for my husband's birthday. The things they wrote are just priceless. My daughter even made coupons good for trips to his favourite coffee shop. :heart::cute:

I love getting back in the swing of writing again. I love peanuts with salt. I love being around people (sometimes). I love feeling loved. Obviously you can tell I had a good day. :giggle:

I love that 8 months ago today I was in the company of some of the best friends a girl could ask for :hug:

When I look back on my life, I am sure that week will be among some of my happiest memories that are not family related. Who am I kidding though, many of the girls are like family now! :cute:

I love that I managed to to help a friend, even just a little, with a difficult situation. :heart:

When I look back on my life, I am sure that week will be among some of my happiest memories that are not family related. Who am I kidding though, many of the girls are like family now! :cute:

I love that I managed to to help a friend, even just a little, with a difficult situation. :heart:

I'll never forget it either, even though there were a few tears :wink: :hug:

I love that you've helped me more then you know :hug:

^tears, laughter, almost getting trampled, messy rooms, the epic setlist that was Montreal 2 :heart:, lazy GA, walking right into the pit after 5 and getting an amazing spot, meeting so many Interferencers...the list could go on and on. Our first trip. The first of many.....:hug:

D'aww, I wish I could've made Montreal. Had my passport card shipped up to me and everything, but it just got to a point where it was my sister/brother-in-law's call and not much I could do about it.

But Philly was an excellent consolation prize! Never been on such an adventure in my life. Completely a last minute shot in the dark for a journey that I think has changed me forever.

D'aww, I wish I could've made Montreal. Had my passport card shipped up to me and everything, but it just got to a point where it was my sister/brother-in-law's call and not much I could do about it.

But Philly was an excellent consolation prize! Never been on such an adventure in my life. Completely a last minute shot in the dark for a journey that I think has changed me forever.

I remember sitting in the hotel lobby in Montreal and you messaging me about maybe going! It would have been great if you could have pulled it off. I'm glad you got Philly! :up: Next time! :wink:

MrPurrl and I decided to adopt two of the three kittens that were born under the shed in our backyard last September. (We don't know what ever happened to the third one. :sad:) We captured them Tuesday morning and took them to the vet--first test was for FIV, which thankfully came back negative, so they proceeded with shots, de-worming, de-flea-ing, and spaying--they both turned out to be female. We brought them home today and sequestered them in the back bedroom so they can heal from their surrrrrgery and gradually be introduced to our two resident cats, Callie and Fergus. They are so sweet and cute! :cute: We named them Bronwyn and Finnula.

I love that I just finished a 2 or 3 hour long conversation with my mom, and I feel wonderful.

I love that the strings class in school got a perfect score at their adjudication thingy this week. Now my band class has to go and get adjudicated... I hope we'll get a perfect score!

I love The Unforgettable Fire. The album, I mean. It's just the right thing to externalize the emotions I've been feeling recently. Especially Bad. It's like musical healing...

The look on my daughter's face as she opened the tickets to her first concert. :heart: She cried happy tears. It is going to be such a great night for both of us....(oh, and Kristen to, which is awesome! :cute:)

I love that I was walking around our local music store, turned around, and saw this:

macphisto2.jpg

macphisto.jpg

Surprise MacPhisto FTW.

It very well may have made my day. :shifty:

And lastly, I love that my mom won tickets to an Elton John concert. I don't care that I don't like Elton John. I need some live music very badly. I am going to that concert.

Yay concert, Blue! (even if it is Elton John...I agree with you there :giggle:)

I love when movies you think will be scary are not in the slightest, and when that's a pleasant surprise

It's sunny, little wind, 12!!C out here. I feel so much better than the past few days, funny how a little sunshine can change that.

Cleaned out my room, vacuumed and changed the bedsheets, now the windows are all open so fresh air everywhere. :D

And tomorrow I can finally pick up the shrimp for my aquarium. :D Can't wait!

Another one, I finally found my second weight bracer again, so I can finally put them on again to train on lazy days(read: today).

^Glad you are feeling better.

I :heart: that one little thing that someone did gave me so much clarity, especially today. The irony in it it amazing.

I love that I was walking around our local music store, turned around, and saw this:

macphisto2.jpg

macphisto.jpg

Surprise MacPhisto FTW.

It very well may have made my day. :shifty:

What was the date on that magazine? :ohmy:

I love discovering bands that have been around for a while, that are really good.

Back
Top Bottom