Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh My GOD!!!! I am dying here reading this. The paragraphs about the climate and Tim Hortons.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It makes me want to cruise down Simpson Street! :lol:

Lucky!!!

I love that I just booked my flight for my girls trip with K! It makes it real!!! :hyper::love::applaud:

Oh My GOD!!!! I am dying here reading this. The paragraphs about the climate and Tim Hortons.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It makes me want to cruise down Simpson Street! :lol:

I know!! So funny :lol:

Thanks...it really scared my daughter, but thankfully we're fine! Car has some scratches but no biggie...it's just a car!

<------loves that she'll being seeing Coldplay and Mumford and Sons in a few hours!

Glad you're all okay and your car isn't damaged too bad :hug:

Details!!!!!!! :hyper:

Lucky!!!

I love that I just booked my flight for my girls trip with K! It makes it real!!! :hyper::love::applaud:

Are we there yet????????????? :hyper::hyper:

I'm reading through the old love thread (even though I shouldn't) and I saw this:

"The first time I had cheesecake in my life I cried. That's how awesome this shit is."

Oh Gg, you are all kinds of awesome!

:lmao:

You are one of the coolest people I have met! :hug: You have to love someone who tells it like it is. Plus, I felt safe when you were around. :shifty:

I love when the radio plays a bunch of good songs in a row! Streets is on right now. :heart:

Edit- And now they're playing Message In A Bottle! This station never plays The Police. :ohmy: Great music day!
To top that off, in the morning I heard Black Dog by Led Zeppelin. :heart: Thanks, radio!

I love that when I went over to my dad's house, I grabbed and uploaded a TON of CDs. Can't wait to listen to them all!

I love Tumblr...

and I love the song With or Without You. It never gets old. :heart:

oh, and just thought of another- I love The Cure! Robert Smith's voice= :drool: And I love the guitar in their songs too...

I am so glad my son's book report is done. :heart: Wow, that sure was quite the endeavour. :crack: It is fun to watch him broaden his horizons and discover new authors though.

I love watching my children enjoy reading, and even feel a sense of pride that I really worked to instill that love from a very young age. Getting lost in a book is wonderful! :love:

Bluuuuue. Most rock stations play a hell of a lot of Zeppelin, and at least some Police and U2. That's a normal occurrence. Awesome that you heard them all pretty darn close to each other though :up:

(sorry...totally biased/spoiled by my radio stations...a thing which I :heart:)

I love unexpected improvements of art projects...aka, when a somewhat scary medium makes it all look better.

I love freaking out people my friend's skyping bc my friend's ignoring me being in the background...(it was fun)

Bluuuuue. Most rock stations play a hell of a lot of Zeppelin, and at least some Police and U2. That's a normal occurrence. Awesome that you heard them all pretty darn close to each other though :up:

(sorry...totally biased/spoiled by my radio stations...a thing which I :heart:)

I love unexpected improvements of art projects...aka, when a somewhat scary medium makes it all look better.

I love freaking out people my friend's skyping bc my friend's ignoring me being in the background...(it was fun)
I figured that most radio stations do, just not the ones I listen to... argh, I need to find better stations around here...

Um, I love that we have a 2-hour delay from school and it's not even snowing! Whoo!

Well, that stuff dropping from the sky could be snow, but I can't tell now.

Edit- It is most definitely snow, and my mom just said that SCHOOL IS CLOSED! Heck yeah! :) I love snow.

My favourite whacky 4 o'clock DJ just sang One very badly and very off key for his fellow DJ, since he was on a holiday so the other didn't have to endure his bad singing for a week. :love:

That someone left this note on my car, which was technically parked illegally at the station, because there is no room to park, and everyone else does it. There was still plenty of room to get around. "You stupid moron, why park so close to another car you are lucky I didn't take ya bumper off with my towbar. IDIOT"

:lol: I can just imagine. "I'm so angry I could just... write a note! Yeah! That'll show him! When he sees this he's going to feel so bad." WRONG :lol:

Planning epic Snow Patrol/Dublin madness with my U2 girls is so much fun. It's what makes inbetween u2 tours time bearable. :love:

Back
Top Bottom