Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love exciting new job opportunities.
Getting to see my WA state family next week, even though it isn't under ideal circumstances.
Planning another Neighbourhood Wine Night (me & my BFF drink copious amounts of wine and laugh and laugh. It's the best).
Good interviews on my boyfriend George Stroumboulopoulos' show.
Friends that make me laugh and smile when times are difficult.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! :shifty: Seriously.

Some people should learn to control their emotions...

:lmao:

It was our first exposure to the leather, and our first time up close. However you'd think that over time our reactions would have lessened a bit. Not so much. We saw them 3 times in 4 days, and we still reacted the same. :shifty: Our friends were quite entertained. :wink:

Being completely selfish here: I'm very glad that the tornadoes passed south and east of us.

ETA: At first glanced, that looks like "tomatoes", but it's a totally different thing!

MsTheEdge on here made it, and this is the final draft. The rough draft has almost 1900 hits. :lol: It is amazing how accurate it is. I can relate to every single comment. We actually had these discussions! :wink:

It was in honour of our week long Canadian adventure. You can only imagine how fun that trip was....:shifty:

:laugh: OMG :tears:GODLIKE!

I want tickets to see Bon Jovi! :wink: That was the original, right? God the memories, when we found that it was already hilarious, and then MTE made this one. :laugh: I laughed so hard I cried!

Totally forgot my own Love. That I got to hang out with a great gang of U2 crowd at the Snow Patrol gigs here. Fuckin' brilliant atmosphere there within the crowd, had a great time! And Snow Patrol were pretty darn bangin' too! :D

^ I wonder who she was referring to when she mentioned stalking Dallas..:wink:

So glad you had a great time seeing Snow Patrol. I miss all of you girls! :heart:

My love? I have no plans today, I'm feeling a bit under the weather, and there are great hockey games on tonight, so I have declared it a pajama day! :shifty:

:angel: I have absolutely no idea.

:hi5: on pajama day. Had to get up at 6 cause Anji had to be at Schiphol(or shifhul as she calls it), so I was home by 10am. And I can't sleep. :crack: So it's comfy pants and t-shirt day.

I love that my aunt's surgery yesterday was successful. It went quicker than expected, and the doctors are very happy. Hopefully this means she's closer to getting the cancer out of her body for good.

I love when the radio plays a bunch of good songs in a row! Streets is on right now. :heart:

Edit- And now they're playing Message In A Bottle! This station never plays The Police. :ohmy: Great music day!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom