Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:love: It's snowing!!

Yeah I know you Americans and Canadians aren't fazed by that, but for us it's actually not a given that it snows every year. :love: So every time it happens is special.

:love: It's snowing!!

Yeah I know you Americans and Canadians aren't fazed by that, but for us it's actually not a given that it snows every year. :love: So every time it happens is special.
Hey now, I live in Louisiana -- snowfall here is once in a blue moon (actually, probably rarer than that)!! So I can appreciate one's excitement for the weather :wink:

I must confess that I would like to see a little bit of snow, especially on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. After that, I don't care!
:up:

That I got a solo in chorus... big week for musical achievements!
Whoa... I didn't know you could sing!! You should put something up on youtube so we could all bask in BlueSilkinSky's golden voice :cute:

Whoa... I didn't know you could sing!! You should put something up on youtube so we could all bask in BlueSilkinSky's golden voice :cute:
Okay!

www.youtube.com/user/TheBeautifulStream

I was working on a few new videos today, actually. Made two but have yet to sync up my voice with the video. Okay, not trying to self-promote here... :shifty:

Singing is my passion. Actually that ties in with my love: dancing all around an empty house to Dog Days Are Over while holding a microphone I unplugged from an old karaoke machine and pretending her voice is coming out of me. :giggle:

Okay!

www.youtube.com/user/TheBeautifulStream

I was working on a few new videos today, actually. Made two but have yet to sync up my voice with the video. Okay, not trying to self-promote here... :shifty:

Singing is my passion. Actually that ties in with my love: dancing all around an empty house to Dog Days Are Over while holding a microphone I unplugged from an old karaoke machine and pretending her voice is coming out of me. :giggle:
Whoa :ohmy:

That's pretty good, BlueSilkenSky! It's a shame that damn dog started barking towards the end :p No wonder you got a solo in choir!

Your clarinet playing is also very nice!!

EDIT: Empy Spaces is very nice :love:

I love The X-Files (I finished watching season three last night and my dad has ordered season four, yay!). I also love talking to people who can make me laugh.

I love The X-Files (I finished watching season three last night and my dad has ordered season four, yay!). I also love talking to people who can make me laugh.
oh man oh man oh man... X-Files is great! My favorite episodes are probably Irresistible (certain parts still kinda scare me lol) and Bad Blood (a bit more humorous, but I love seeing the duality of an episode via Mulder and Scully's perspective). They've got the whole series on Netflix Instant :D

i'm all done with the semester! :zen:
HOW DID YOU DOOOOOO???

oh man oh man oh man... X-Files is great! My favorite episodes are probably Irresistible (certain parts still kinda scare me lol) and Bad Blood (a bit more humorous, but I love seeing the duality of an episode via Mulder and Scully's perspective). They've got the whole series on Netflix Instant :D
QUOTE]
I haven't seen the second episode you mentioned, but I have to agree that Irresistible was very good (but very scary!). I can't pick only a few favorites, mostly because I can't remember them all, but ones that stand out that I've seen are Beyond The Sea, the Piper Maru/Apocrypha two-parter, War of the Coprophages (I think that's what it was called?), and Jose Chung's "From Outer Space" ("wait, WHAT am I watching?!"). Great show... I can't wait to keep watching it.

Anyway, I also love when band concerts go right. And the orchestra sounds beautiful. But...

I hate having to write an essay and finish a PowerPoint right after. :angry:

My pet axolotl. :love: It never fails to cheer me up on crappy days like this. I was sitting on my bed, a little gloomy, and looking over at the axolotl tank. It was climbing up the piece of PVC piping in its tank like it was a mountain, then slid down the side headfirst and got its head briefly caught in a plant. Then it turned around and did it again. And the way it pokes its head out of its hiding place, watching me for food. Such a cutie.

HOW DID YOU DOOOOOO???
no clue. :depressed: one of my teachers hasn't even graded shit that was due in october. :| oh, and final grades, as in for errrrrrrvrything, are due in on monday. looks like she's got a busy weekend ahead. bitch. i reamed her ass out when it came time for professor evaluations.

so monday i'll either be posting in this thread or the things i hate thread. i'm thinking though probably a mix of both because i don't think i did very well in astronomy, i tanked on my stupid final. :grumpy:

I love Christmas trees so much, hate when they have to come down. Wish I could have one all year.
me too! i swear i might have the guts eventually to buy strings of lights in every colour and decorate a christmas tree according to each particular holiday throughout the year (like say in february having strings of purple and pink lights for valentine's day), so it looks less weird. i love having a christmas tree up too and hate taking it down. i mean yeah there's the whole laziness aspect of it but also because it's depressing, because it's the final act of the christmas season being over.

You *could*, you know--get an artificial one?

I hate how dark the living room looks after we take it down, in the darkest time of the year. :sad:

Yeah,me too:sad:!!! At least there is guy who lives next door and leaves his house full of Christmas decorations through out the whole year!!! I know that this sounds a little bit strange,but it's nice!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom