Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Companies that provide good customer service. :thumbs: 2 weeks ago I bought a filter for my babytank online, and it rattled like crazy. On a bedroom tank that is NOT good. So I contacted them, and after trying some solutions and nothing working, they sent me a new one, free of charge. It arrived today, and oh god the silence. :drool:

I love my best friend, the greatest person on the face of the Earth that I have known in person! :heart:

And very echoey church sanctuaries that I get all to myself...

Got to see The Who tonight and god knows if I'll get to see that again!

Thought Roger was gonna collapse when he got on stage...

Why be a song when you can be a symphony?

Just listening to random songs on iTunes and that lyric stood out for some reason. I love it :wave:

I love two percussion instruments- the guiro and the castanets. I love that I didn't know what instruments they were, but finally did some research on the songs I'd heard them in and discovered at last what were making those insteresting sounds.

I love that I made district chorus! I also love these weirdly warm days in between cold days in the fall, and that I'm being considered as the head of a club for next year. Also I love the story I'm working on for NaNoWriMo, so much that I almost described it to someone as a book I wanted to read before remembering I'm the one writing it.

I love playing music with a gigantic group of musicians... largest orchestra I've ever played with.

I love that I finished NaNoWriMo and I'm not even done with my story... yay! I love this story far more than I should.

My new big fishtank. :love: And the fact that my fish seem to love their new space.

And the four tiny baby fish I just happened to found in the baby tank today. I switched some plants from the bigger tank to this one, must've had eggs on them. In the big tank these babies would've never survived. But in the baby tank there are no fish that will eat them(as I've only baby catfish there who live on the floor), so I can raise them. :D Can't wait to see what kind of fish they are!

My new big fishtank. :love: And the fact that my fish seem to love their new space.

And the four tiny baby fish I just happened to found in the baby tank today. I switched some plants from the bigger tank to this one, must've had eggs on them. In the big tank these babies would've never survived. But in the baby tank there are no fish that will eat them(as I've only baby catfish there who live on the floor), so I can raise them. :D Can't wait to see what kind of fish they are!

What a sweet story:cute:!!! Make sure you tell us what kind of fish they are!!!:heart:

I don't know if I should write this in the Hate Thread:reject:,but I am sick.The thing is that I hate being sick because ,as most people do,I miss my friends,don't go out and I have to study more things in compare with my classmates when I get well.The good thing is that I don't study the entire day as I always do so I get time to rest!!!:hyper:

I will. :D They're either the Pseudepiplatys Annulatus / clown killi
Pseudepiplatys-annulatus.jpg

or the Fredcochui Boehlkea / Blue tetra
Blauwe%20tetra.jpg

:D I hope it's the killifish, as I'd love to have some more of them. Only have six in the huge tank now, and they're about 3,5cm big, lol. The females are 2cm tops. But they are absolutely stunning in coour!

I will. :D They're either the Pseudepiplatys Annulatus / clown killi
Pseudepiplatys-annulatus.jpg

or the Fredcochui Boehlkea / Blue tetra
Blauwe%20tetra.jpg

:D I hope it's the killifish, as I'd love to have some more of them. Only have six in the huge tank now, and they're about 3,5cm big, lol. The females are 2cm tops. But they are absolutely stunning in coour!

Wow!!!They are so beautiful:heart:!!! I wish I still had a tunk full of fish.I remember that when my sister and I were younger,we used to have lots of goldfish!!!We used to have six goldfish once,three males and three females.We named them after the names of the charachters from the best(in my opinion) TV series in the world "Friends"!!! You are so lucky!!!

Fish... :cute:

I love spending the evening in Williamsburg, performing in a church at a candlelit service. What a nice church that was, and what a nice night.

I love that I *finally* saved up enough dough to buy a new computer :hyper: The one I had been using was really just worn down... the plastic covering over my spacebar even managed to pop off, leaving only a tiny, rubber nub. Eventually that tore off and I had to basically massage the keypad until I hit the space key "sweet spot" :huh:

But all is well in Catman's World, now huzzah! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom