Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Salsa, nachos... a girl after my own heart :drool: :heart:

And as I'm typing this, a trailer just advertised for a movie called "Cloud Atlas." Never heard of it before, but it looks absolutely fantastic! Keeping my eye on this one... :cabbagepatch:

I love that next semester I actually get to study some of the medical aspects of my future career. Not to keen on the 8:00 am thing though...

Cheese.

Especially melted cheese.

There's just nothing like it. :drool: And goes with almost anything.
:loveshower:

Ooooh yesssss cheese, salsa, nachos. THIS THREAD IS MAKING ME HUNGRY!! Fortunately they're offering free food today @ work, so I'ma get on that :wink:

I love that next semester I actually get to study some of the medical aspects of my future career. Not to keen on the 8:00 am thing though...
Ooooh, what is it that you want to do?? heh, I remember scheduling my classes not according to whoever was the best instructor, but how late in the day the classes started. Got a few crappy instructors, buuuuut I also enjoyed many a sleepful nights :love:

Ooooh, what is it that you want to do?? heh, I remember scheduling my classes not according to whoever was the best instructor, but how late in the day the classes started. Got a few crappy instructors, buuuuut I also enjoyed many a sleepful nights :love:

I'm going for cardiac sonography. I'll have to go three times a week with four classes to keep in the back of my mind, one of them being basic psychology. I'm kind of excited but I know I'm going to have to shift all gears.

I love morons on the internet. :love: So easy to provoke and troll.

But seriously, who in their right mind believes humans are herbivores.. :coocoo:

:reject: That tiny spark of hope I got from seeing pics of Bono and Edge hanging out with Adam. At least that's 3/4th of the band reunited.

^Same here... at least they're doing stuff together now...

Getting nice new shoes and seeing the Richmond Folk Festival are my loves for the day. And Pink Floyd. :drool:

Okay, I love the Saints. They've won ONE game this year... please don't let the outcome of their game today drive me into the "Hate" thread :therethere:

EDIT: Not looking good guys...

For dinner tonight, we'll have a BBQ. Because it's 20C out today in friggin' October! Pretty damn amazing. :D

It'll cool down soon, but still. As long as it's good out, we can be outside.

oh man, I LOVE the Iron Man 3 trailer:

Iron Man 3 Trailer - Official Marvel | HD - YouTube

SO excited for this one :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27418-1339781629-8.gif

I love that my stepdad has CDs I can steal. :giggle:

I love that I'm going to a Halloween party tomorrow, so I get to dress up after I thought I might not.

I love that the test and quiz I have tomorrow feel very far away.

I just got the liberating email from my Calculus II teacher. I fucked up a couple things, but it was enough. I passed.

This means I finally got my bachelor's degree. At fucking last. I've been struggling for so long with the stupid math subjects and everything that happened the past five years.

And now I'm free.

Free to live my life, find a job, get a place of my own. At long last! :love:

congrats gg! i'm so happy for you! :)

speaking of good school news, just got this feedback on an exam:
This is excellent! You are a really good writer, and it's very obvious that you've thought about these texts and how they fit together.

i got a 100. i mean...omg. considering this time last year i was getting the most condescending feedback at a different university (a professor actually suggested i attend a tutorial on how to write papers :|) it's worth 15% of my grade, and given how much i've hated this class, the fact that every grade i've been getting is a 100 and she's been telling me what a great writer i am, it might change how i evaluate this course when it gets to that time. :shifty:

i'm not boasting though (okay maybe a little :D), it's an online class and i swear online teachers are more generous graders. if i were taking this on campus i probably wouldn't be carrying a 100 in the class, but it's a lot easier to be able to do this stuff at my own pace which usually means trying to work ahead since i have so freaking much classwork.

:lol: Wow that's a good grade!

Perhaps online teachers are less crabby than real ones because they're not around students all the time? For some reason the older professors get grouchy, envy for their lost days?

oo The SCript are great live LN7! :up:

:D I'll be seeing Muse in december. Can't wait!

I just got the liberating email from my Calculus II teacher. I fucked up a couple things, but it was enough. I passed.

This means I finally got my bachelor's degree. At fucking last. I've been struggling for so long with the stupid math subjects and everything that happened the past five years.

And now I'm free.

Free to live my life, find a job, get a place of my own. At long last! :love:

I'm so proud of you, GG! :hug:

:yippie: Going to the killers in March!

Thanks Mspurrl. I'm really, really happy about it. Can't wait to get the piece of paper, haha!

Back
Top Bottom