Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2edxy-M

Best lyrics ever! :love:

Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
But had me believing it was always something that I'd done
But I don't wanna live that way
Reading into every word you say
You said that you could let it go
And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know...

I love that when life goes to hell in a handbasket, a last minute get together can make me smile. (Cake pops and Kristen ftw!) :love::hug:

God help those around us tonight. Epic Bitch-a-thon for the win!!! :shifty::wink::love:

14.jpg

I bet you hit on him.

I love - City of Blinding Lights and the fact that Gotye is a great Australian artist getting attention overseas, and that it's not one of the shitty ones really popular here.

151 days until "Fix You!"

Yes, I love this song so much, I am counting down to seeing it. :heart::love::heart::love::heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPGZlfrBHDo&feature=related

HEY! You're meant to mention me when posting this!!!

My friend just posted this as her status update...

"SHE IS IN REMISSION!"

I have no words right now. A 15 year old in remission. So happy I could burst! :heart:

:up:

My friend just posted this as her status update...

"SHE IS IN REMISSION!"

I have no words right now. A 15 year old in remission. So happy I could burst! :heart:
:yippie: fantastic news.

i love that i have new york pizza, a modern family dvd, a cherry coke, and complete solitude in an air conditioned hotel room. so wonderful. blissful. granted i can't wait until een gets off work, but there's something to be said about having a little bit of time completely to yourself.

I bet you hit on him.

I love - City of Blinding Lights and the fact that Gotye is a great Australian artist getting attention overseas, and that it's not one of the shitty ones really popular here.

HEY! You're meant to mention me when posting this!!!

:up:

Gotye is Belgian. :tongue: He lives in Australia though.

Absolutely amazing artist, I got Making Mirrors, and man, it's so impressive he did ALL those instruments himself. Love it.

Cobbler, that fantastic video of "Fix You" was brought to my attention by you, so thanks! (how is that? :sexywink:)

Thanks everyone for the kind words about my friend's daughter. Although remission in her case doesn't mean cured, it is a sign that the chemo is working. She was released from the hospital for the weekend for the first time since January, and the pictures on facebook are nothing short of fantastic. It sure puts many things into perspective for me! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom