Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Skype. I never realised how much better it is than just calling on the phone, but I've been Skyping a lot with a friend this past week and I just love it. It's more like a real visit. :love:

When you expect someone to be a specific way, but they end up being totally different, surprising, and awesome.

People defying boundaries of social norms.

My friends back east, who I miss...lovely understanding people.

I love that I've had the opportunity to live in this beautiful area. There is a lot of culture and diversity here that I did not experience in my home town and I am so glad I was able to come here and learn about it.

Last thursday I found that my Corydoras fish were mating for the first time. I got these guys in february when they were just youngins. Then they laid a couple of eggs. I managed to save three of them. Got tips from fellow aquarium people, and took good care of them, hoping to see a change in colour. Got nearly nothing, didn't seem like somethign happened at all.

Until today. One week later. I just got back from work, checking on my eggs as I did every day. Lifting up the net to add fresh water has to be done every few hours. But when I came to the tank, I couldn't see the eggs. Lifted the net a bit, no eggs. I was pretty bummed, thinking that a snail probably climbed in or so and ate them.
Then I lifted up the net out of the water, to see if I could find any remains, and somethign tiny started splashing!!!! I have a baby fish. :D :yippie:

Made. My. Day! :dance: God I hope I can raise it properly, this is the first time I got eggs from fish(my previous were all liveborn ones).

Back
Top Bottom