Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty: How'd you guess?

:giggle: You guys won that often? It's the 2nd time in a row for my team, but last year it was their 30th title(3 stars) and it was so busy there were no trains running to Amsterdam anymore, so I couldn't be there. So gotta make up for that by going this year!

Being way less stressed, since I can now plan out both finals/prep/packing/moving out properly. Whee!

Also, Big Star :cute:

:shifty: How'd you guess?

:giggle: You guys won that often? It's the 2nd time in a row for my team, but last year it was their 30th title(3 stars) and it was so busy there were no trains running to Amsterdam anymore, so I couldn't be there. So gotta make up for that by going this year!

Let's call it an educated guess. :shifty:

For Dortmund it's the eighth title and also second in a row. Last title was 2002. Last year was also impossible for me, and now I'm even farther away. When they win the cup I won't even be in Berlin. And Berlin seems to be going down to second league, so I won't be able to catch a game next season. Not fair!

My main love of the day is coincidences. I got onto the bus this morning wondering a) if the radio was on and b) if I would ever hear the song "In Your Eyes" again (it'd been a while since I heard it, like since last summer). I sat down on the bus and the radio was playing "In Your Eyes". Which made me happy. Until it became an earworm.

Anyway, besides that I love U2 & Achtung Baby, which I usually do but am just remembering because I'm listening to it. I also love drawing (even though I'm bad at it) and that we've started our poetry unit in English class. I can't wait to write my own stuff!

^I love that avi. :lol: Perfect.

I love that I'm becoming more skilled in drawing... I didn't even know I liked to draw until recently. I thought I was pretty bad at it, but I really enjoy doing it!

Back
Top Bottom