Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finding a song that makes you feel good. And that I'm getting better at public speaking, I thought that would never happen.

Better at public speaking is a win! :hi5: Congrats!

Led Zeppelin Over The Hills And Far Away - YouTube

This song (which I didn't know the title to until a couple hours ago—I remember hearing it on the airplane when I was really little though :heart: Nostalgia...)

And the fact that my drawing teacher seems really confident in my work for once :heart: :heart: and the stressful projects in another class are actually something I end up loving, a lot

Fridays:love:

A drive to the border to start off the weekend.:heart:

Still leaving no spaces before putting a smilie, but now doing it intentionally just to bug a certain person.:tongue:

Feeling safe at home with MrPurrl and our four fur-kids (cats), Callie, Fergus, Bronwyn, and Finnula :love:

I love your cat pics! They are so adorable! :heart:

I love eating a chocolate bunny, and having my hubby blame one of the kids... :shifty:

Miep just spontaneously meowed at me. For a cat that learned how to meow at age 14(last year) it was really special. :giggle: Even though she sounds like a drowning cat, at least she tries!

And I found a second pregnant shrimp. Managed to catch her and put her in the breeding tank. :D Hope to have shrimp babies soon!

All of the hockey games we are getting now. It is on every night on at least 2 different channels! :love:

Can't say it enough. Love my fishtank. Nothing is more soothing than just sitting in front of it, and watching them do their thing.

Can't say it enough. Love my fishtank. Nothing is more soothing than just sitting in front of it, and watching them do their thing.

Me too! I bought two new platys last week. They seem to be getting along really well with the three older ones, maybe because they're all female. I decided to get all girls because the males just chase them around until they die and they can have, like, forty babies at once (I found out a few years ago). My fish are single ladies, I guess. :lol:

Me too! I bought two new platys last week. They seem to be getting along really well with the three older ones, maybe because they're all female. I decided to get all girls because the males just chase them around until they die and they can have, like, forty babies at once (I found out a few years ago). My fish are single ladies, I guess. :lol:

Smart choice to get all women. :wink: Otherwise you're stuck with hundreds of babyfish within weeks. They're just as bad as Guppy's, lol. Livebreed fish.

What kind of Platys do you have? :D

Smart choice to get all women. :wink: Otherwise you're stuck with hundreds of babyfish within weeks. They're just as bad as Guppy's, lol. Livebreed fish.

What kind of Platys do you have? :D

I've got a red one, two red wags, a gold twinbar, and a bumblebee. The little bumblebee is really cute! :cute:

What really cracks me up is that when I told the employee at the pet store that I wanted all females, she said, "How do you tell which ones are female?" :doh:

I've got a red one, two red wags, a gold twinbar, and a bumblebee. The little bumblebee is really cute! :cute:

What really cracks me up is that when I told the employee at the pet store that I wanted all females, she said, "How do you tell which ones are female?" :doh:

Awesome. :D The bumblebee looks funny.

:doh: What a dumb employee. It's such a shame that most people in pet stores don't know shit about fish. They just sell and sell, don't give a damn about what fish fits in what tank and which you can or cannot combine. It's a crying shame.

:hyper: I'm going to get new tiny catfish on friday. Can't wait!

I was just coming here to post that! Coldplay is in Canada!!! Let the games begin!:heart::shifty::heart::shifty::heart::shifty:

Back
Top Bottom