Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Want some? We still got leftovers. :wink:

Yes. I am totally having reheated Chinese food leftovers for easter breakfast. That is how I roll. :dance:

I just changed the rock I had in my aquarium that serves as a shrimp home, the holes were too small so I drilled bigger ones, and added some moss. And now already one has made it her home. :D Mission succeeded.

And forgot to mention how I love that my cat can hear again. A few months ago she started getting deaf, she was pretty much completely deaf(asides from being able to hear a spoon noise on a food bowl), she was very unresponsive and slow. Two weeks ago we had her annual VET Checkup, but Miep hates that, and wasn't being helpful, so the vet could barely check her ears. BUt they seemed clean. I also told her about the one paw that had little hair on it, and it looked thick and infected. So the vet gave her antibiotics for that.

Who would've known it would fix her hearing. :lol: The paw still has little hair but the thickness went away, and suddenly, right in the last days of antibiotics treatment she started to get more and more responsive. She's now completely able to hear anything again, responds to my voice and whatnot. :love: The change in behaviour is SO awesome, she's back to being the cat she always was.

Peeps
Chocolate
Easter Creme Eggs
Mini Eggs
Jelly Beans
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Hershey's Kisses
Rolos
Aeros
Kit Kat
Coffee Crisp
Smarties
Junior Mints
Lifesavers

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

ETA: Cowboys!!! :shifty:

^YES.

I also love, besides delicious Easter candy, that my mom got me the MacPhisto magazine that I posted a picture of earlier in this thread. Making her a very awesome mother.

Thanks guys. :D It's awesome to have my kitty back.

Peeps
Chocolate
Easter Creme Eggs
Mini Eggs
Jelly Beans
Hershey's Kisses
Rolos
Aeros
Kit Kat
Coffee Crisp
Smarties
Junior Mints
Lifesavers

:giggle: Someone splurged for Easter!

Peeps
Chocolate
Easter Creme Eggs
Mini Eggs
Jelly Beans
Hershey's Kisses
Rolos
Aeros
Kit Kat
Coffee Crisp
Smarties
Junior Mints
Lifesavers

Is "Cowboys" a new kind of candy, or do you mean the Dallas Cowboys? Or you like hot guys in dusty jeans, work boots and big hats?

Save a Horse, ride a Cowboy.

:shifty:

1zow7s0.jpg

Listening to angsty side 2 of 'Boy'.

I haven't listened to this album since before college started. Emotions...

I :heart: when a high school friend moves back home. Our fights on facebook about hockey are hilarious, and perhaps now we can "debate" in person. He is a great friend. :D

How quickly the homework I dislike goes past...leaving more time for slightly more stressful but way more enjoyable work

Back
Top Bottom